My hands moved up from the back of his neck to his hair and intertwining my fingers in his hair.

He lightly licked my bottom lightly, begging for entrance to my mouth.

I opened my mouth lightly as his tongue slipped into my mouth. Our tongues wrestled for a bit until he unattached our lips and kissed down to my neck.

I tried to keep my breathing steady but I could feel my heart rate pick up and I knew If I let it this would get out of hand. I know Soda would understand why.

"Soda" I whispered which didn't do anything but cause him to find my sweet spot "SodaPop, Soda stop" I finally said, pulling back from him.

I probably looked terrified to him because his eyes got big "oh Cherry, I'm sorry"

I nodded "It's fine ... I just I can't do that" I whispered.

His hand rubbed my side a bit "Hey, it's alright" he assured me.

I leaned into him and closed my eyes tightly. I didn't know if he understood or not, I hadn't told him why but I guess for some reason he just got it.

I would've just stayed there like that but we were interrupted by a bang on the truck door.

I quickly sat up and looked at the window to see a Soc guy with the girl who I got suspended for beating up behind him.

"Shit" I whispered.

"So, you're the little broad who hurt my girlfriend huh?" He asked, standing a few feet away from the truck.

"If you're girlfriend wasn't talkin about me, she wouldn't have too" Soda spoke up.

"Soda ... come on let's just go okay" I whispered to him.

"Nah you're not goin anywhere" the Soc grinned and yanked the door open. He grabbed me by the arm and then yanked me out of the truck and off of Soda.

That's when Soda hopped out of the truck "don't you touch her" he said and as carefully as he could, pulled me back from him.

"Ah I see, you were just defending your boyfriend huh?" The Soc cocked his head "well maybe it's time I taught him a lesson" he said and from there punched Soda straight in the face.

And almost perfect timing, Dallas, Johnny, and Ponyboy showed up.

That's when it all broke into a fight.

A few minutes later I had the girl on the ground again and was holding her head down by her hair. "Do I have to make the other eye black?" I asked.

But just as I asked, security came up and was kicking us all out. Dallas, Johnny, and Ponyboy got in the back and Soda and I got back in the front.

I looked over to him and he had a couple cuts on his face.

"I'm sorry that happened" I sighed.

He shook his head "it's not your fault Cherry, you defended me so I defended you"

I smiled to myself, I couldn't stop thinking about how that guy called Soda my boyfriend. I liked the sound of it, but I also didn't wanna rush things cause I know Soda just got out of a relationship with Sandy.

"Are you okay?" I asked, looking over to him as we pulled into the Curtis's house.

He stopped the truck and looked over to me "Cherry I'm okay" he smiled assuring me "really I am" he said.

"Alright" I nodded and opened the door, getting out of the truck and he did the same.

We walked inside and everyone had gone home. I looked up at Soda to see a black eye beginning to form.

"Oh Soda, you've got a black eye" I winced.

"Hey" he said and wrapped his arms around me like he did when he comforted me "I'm alright, promise"

I sighed, "okay, okay I'm just making sure. Get some sleep will ya" I said and pushed him back lightly.

He smiled and nodded "goodnight" he said and pulled me back to him, kissing me on the forehead and then walking down the hallway to his and Ponyboy's room.

Ponyboy walked up to me after Soda left "so are you two dating?" He asked.

I shrugged "honestly Pony I don't know, I just know we hang out, we've gone on a couple dates, and we've kissed. I don't wanna bring it up cause of ... Well you know who"

"I get it" he nodded "well I'll see you in the mornin alright" he said and walked down the hall to his room.

"Night Ponyboy" I said and walked down to my room.