He shrugged "well do you? It'll be just you and I this time"

I thought for a moment "I'll have to think about that one"

He rolled his eyes, cocking one eyebrow, and pressing his lips together but struggling not to smile "you're too much"

"So I've been told" I smiled "alright, I'll go with you"

He leaned over and gave me a quick kiss before walking back over to the door and disappearing into the garage.

I smiled to myself, this guy really had turned me soft.

~*~

"SodaPop Patrick Curtis put me down" I said, why did everyone here feel like picking me up and over their shoulder.

He ignored me at first but then walked over to the couch and dropped me onto it and onto Ponyboy.

I sat up "why does everyone pick me up ... and why does everyone drop me on Pony I may be light but I can take y'all down"

"Are you ready to go?" Soda asked.

"Yeah, I'm ready. Hey we're goin to the Dingo tonight, anyone's welcome to come" I said and stood up off the couch.

"I might come down with Johnny and Dally later" Pony said.

"Hey Darry, can I borrow the truck?" Soda asked.

I looked over to him quickly and shook my head "no no, it's fine we don't have to pay if we walk"

He just smiled and waited for Darry's approval.

"Yeah, go ahead kid and don't get into trouble" Darry nodded and threw him the keys.

"Alright, bye guys" I wave to them as we walked out the door. We always walked to the Dingo if we went cause we could sneak in for free i don't know what changed his mind.

I had on Sodas jacket and a black shirt along with a pair of jeans and my converse.

"What made you wanna take the truck?" I asked as we both got in.

He shrugged "no reason, just thought it would be nice"

I laughed a bit "well okay" I said as I strapped on the seat belt.

He started the truck and pulled out of the yard and started on the way to the Dingo.

Once we made it there, he paid to get in and we parked in a spot where we could see the screen real good.

I unbuckled the seat belt and I scooted over to the middle. He got out of the truck and moved around to the passenger side. I leaned into him and he wrapped one arm around me.

The movie started and it was some beach movie. But towards the middle we both seemed bored with it so I looked up and decided to make conversation.

"Wanna know somethin" I said softly

"Huh?" He said and looked down at me

"I'd never been kissed before you kissed me"

He smiled "so I was you're first kiss huh"

"Exactly"

He leaned down and kissed me like he normally did.

"So this is why you wanted to bring the truck" I mumbled.

"Maybe" he mumbled back.

He rapped his other arm around me and inched me closer to him until I was straddling his lap.