She had a kinda scared look in her eyes but she tried not to let it show.

"Make. Me." She mocked me.

That was a big mistake.

I got her on the ground in seconds, of course I didn't have her down for long until two, not one, two teachers had to pry me off of her. I had got in a few swings though. She had a few small cuts and would probably have a black eye.

I jerked lose of the teachers grip "Yeah, yeah I know principals office. I'm not new to this".

I got hauled off the the principals office where I got told I would suspended for a week.

I waited on the steps of the school for it to end so I could walk home with the three boys. I knew I wasn't suppose to but oh well.

Not too long after I had sat down the boys came out. I stood up, cigarette hanging out of my mouth.

"Hey Elliot" Ponyboy looked over at me.

I walked over to them, beginning to walk home.

"So I guess ya suspended?" Johnny asked.

"Yeah, for a week" I replied.

"You really beat the tar outta her, you musta been real mad. What was it all about?" Two-Bit asked.

I shrugged "she just made me mad that's all, Doesn't know when to be quiet" I said, trying to calm myself down. That's why I was smoking, I mean I normally had a cigarette or so but this one was just to help.

"Well you really showed her how to be quiet, gave her a black eye" Johnny spoke up.

I looked over to him and grinned "good, maybe she'll shut up next time". Although they had been talking about Soda, Pony, and Darry they also talked about Johnny. And I think that's the part that really set me off. They had no idea what he had going on.

We finally made it to the Curtis's house and walked in to see all the gang there except Darry since he was still working.

"Guess who got suspended" Two-Bit grinned.

"Oh lord, what did ya do Two-Bit?" Steve raised an eyebrow at him.

"Not me" he said and held his hands up in surrender.

"It was me, for a week too" I spoke up.

Soda laughed "what did you do?"

"I beat up one of those little Soc cheerleaders" I sneered at the thought of her.

"Damn Elliot, you really are my sister" Dallas grinned at me "what'd she do?"

"She was talkin too much, that's what she did"

Soda looked at me with a worried expression.

"So you beat her up for talkin too much?" Steve asked sarcastically.

"It's more complicated than that" I sighed and pulled out another cigarette, lighting it and taking a puff out of it.

"Hey, that means ya got more time to work" Soda said

"So it works out then ... I'm gonna go for a walk"

"Mind if I join?" Soda asked causing everyone to look over at him, he shrugged to them.

"Sure" I said and walked out the door, him running out after me.

"Hey what happened?" He asked.

"She was talkin too much, like I said"

"What was she talkin about?"

"Some people I know that all"

"Okay, but what people"

"Oh my god Ponyboy, Johnny, and you ... but mainly you" I sighed

"Oh Elliot ..."

"She was talkin about Sandy too"

He looked down "awe thanks Cherry, that means a lot. But you still got suspended"

"Eh, she got what she deserved" I grinned

He laughed and pulled me to him "never thought I'd have a girl fighting for me"

"Whatever, I got her down in seconds"

"Did you now?" He was still grinning and leaned down to where our lips where almost touching.

"You could ask Ponyboy, Johnny, or Two-Bit" I said and stood up on my tiptoes and kissed him softly, cupping hi face in my hands.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, he moved his hands down a bit.

"Hey now" I mumbled and grabbed his arm lifting it back up to my waist.

"A guy can try" he snickered.

"Uhhhh Soda" a voice came from a little down the street.

I quickly pushed Soda away from me and looked over to see Ponyboy, his face was red and embarrassing.

"Oh shit Ponyboy"