The Death of The Twin

Start from the beginning

"He did." I heard Fred say from the doorway. Shit. "Madame Pomfrey could you give us a minute?" She nodded and left. "Why?"

"What? Why did I not tell you that I wasn't going to come back from the third task? Why do I keep putting myself in danger? Why didn't I tell you I graduated before the third task?" I asked.

"Yes. That is all I want to know, Athens." He told me.

"I didn't tell you becuase you would have tried to stop me." I told him.

"You're right I would have. You try to protect us but we try to protect you." He tells me.

"She's dead, Fred." I told him.

"Whose dead, Athens?" He asked.

"My sister. They slit her throat right in front of me. My father killed his own daughter just to get his other daughter on his side." I told him as he sat on the edge of my bed.

"I'm sorry you had to see that, Athens." He apologized.

"I hope you know that I can't stay, Fred." I told him.

"I know." He sighed as he held one of my hands, "I love you, Athens."

"I love you too, Fred." I smiled.

"You don't understand, Athens. I don't just love you. I'm love with you. There us no one else I'd rather be with than you. Every moment your away I'm terrified that you've been kidnapped by your father again or even worse (expelled (not part of story i just had to)) dead. I can't see you like that again." He told me.

"Honestly, I am the same. I'm afraid my mother or father is going to kidnapp and kill you to get me on his side. I'm also in love with you as well. I wouldn't trade you for anyone. You are probably the best thing that ever happened to me. I don't know what I would do if something happened to you, Freddie." I told him, "So when I'm strong enough, I have to leave. My father is probably after me and I can't put all of you in danger. Me just being here is putting everyone in danger."

"Let me go with you then." He told me.

"I can't Freddie. You need to be here with your brother, working on the Weasleys' Riddle." I told him. "Please Fred."

"Only becuase you asked." He sighed.

"You might see me at Hogwarts when Dumbledore needs to talk to me or when I need to talk to him."

"I better." He smirked at me as I slowly sat up. Fred instantly went to help me. When I got sat up I pulled him into a short but loving kiss. He kissed me back and then afterwards hugged me.

"Young love." I heard Dumbledore say. Fred and I let go of each other as we looked at the Headmaster.

"Professer Dumbledore." I acknowledged.

"Ms. Riddle. I have just came to ask you questions about what happened during the last task." He told me as he walked into the center of the room. I told him what happen all the way up to my father taking to the Manor.

"Professer, he killed my sister. Just to get me on his side. I hate to say it turns out my sister was supporting me this whole time. Her last words were eerie and suprising to me." I told him.

"What were they Athens?" He asked.

"'Athens, don't! This is my destiny, you achieve, yours.'" I quoted. After that George, Sirius, Remus and Harry came in.

"I am just going to come out and say it becuase I know we are all thinking it." George began, "Can you stop getting kidnapped and tortured?"

"I mean, I can't really control it, sooo, no promises." I chuckled slightly.

"We are happy to see that you are okay." Remus smiled. They all hugged me accept Dumbledore obviously but I knew he cared.

A two days passed and I was strong enough to go down stairs by myself thanks to certian potions. So, here I am standing in the family tree room with a cup of tea. I've had nightmares every night, replaying everything I had been through. I looked at myself and Samara on the family tree. I felt a tear run down my face and I wiped it instantly off my face.

"Studying our family tree, are we?" I heard a voice I recognized as Sirius's voice.

"Sirius, why am I grieving the girl who murdered me?" I asked her.

"Have you thought a bout why she murdered you?" He asked me. I shook my head. "What if she only did that to get rid of her Horcrux inside of you."

"Yes, but the only reason I had a horcrux in my head was becuase she attemped to kill me." I told him.

"I guess your right but that doesn't mean she didn't regret her actions." He told me. "How much longer are you going to stay?"

"Two days at the least." I sighed.

"Can we talk about the letter?" He asked.

"Good, Draco sent it." I said to myself. "Yes of course."

"Why do you have to do this? Why can't Dumbledore?" He asked.

"Sirius, it's becuase this is my way of trying to redeem myself for being Voldemorts daughter. I volenteered to take this on. Dumbledore didn't force me to do anything." I told him. "I meant what I said at the end of the letter. Thank you Sirius."

"There is no need to thank me, Athens. I would do it again in a heart beat." He told me and I was greatful, "Your family Athens, but I kinda get having a sibling you don't like."

"Like I said before, it's good to know we have some good apples in our rotten family tree." I told him he walked to where I was and pointed at himself on the family tree. His face wasn't there just a big burn mark.

"My mother did that the day I ran away. I went to the Potter's. I was always welcome at the Potter's they thought of me as another son." He told me.

"When I was with the Malfoy's, Narssicia always though of me as a daughter but Lucius, he was evil towards me. Probably reminded him or how much he feared my- " I stopped myself, "Voldemort. Draco and I got along great which led him to be over protective of me. Draco is a good person, he just doesn't have a choice in the matter. He wants to make his father proud but he doesn't agree with certian things his father does. I almost didn't leave the Malfoy Manor becuase I was afraid that the abuse that was towards me would go to Draco." I explained to him.

"I'm sorry, Athens." Sirius looked at me with slight pity.

"It's fine. It really is. It built me up to who I am today." I shrugged.

"Why don't you let me go with you?" He asked.

"Becuase, you need to be there for Harry and Remus." I told him.

"Will you at least come home for Christmas?" He asked me. I nodded.

"If I am not there I am probably kidnapped, but don't tell Fred. I want it to be a surprise." I smiled.

"At least stay for Harry's birthday." He asked of me.

"Sirius, trust me I would love to but the longer I stay here the more I am putting you in danger." I told him.

"Athens, I have been in Azkaban for twelve years, Harry loves to get himself in to life threatening danger. I think we can handle a little danger." He said trying to convince me.

"This isn't Pettigrew. This isn't the Voldemort Harry can kill only but touching him. Harry is already in severe danger with Voldemort just being out there. We can only hold it off but its inevitable." I told my cousin.

"I know and I bloody hate it."

"Trust me, so do I."