"I told you! I bloodly told you Cedric! But did you care to believe me, no, you didn't. You two get back to the cup, this is where my journey at Hogwarts ends but my Journey on the path to defeat my father begins." I told them.

"What do you mean, Athens?" Cedric asked.

"I have to stay behind but you two can't die, not now." I told them. Them Peter Pettigrew and my father came out.

"Kill the spare." I heard my father say and next thing I knew, before I could jump infront of him, Cedric was dead. Tears fell down my face, no. I warned him, only if he would have listened! Next thing I knew the statue on my grandfather's grave trapped Harry and a diffrent statue trapped me. "Do it, now!" I heard my father say. Pettigrew drops my father into the cauldron.

"Bones of the father, unwillingly given." He puts my grandfather's bone into the cauldron, "Flesh of the servent willingly sacrificed." He cuts off his hand and puts it in, that makes me want to vomit. "Blood of the enemy forcibly taken." He cut Harry and put the blood in, "The dark lord shall rise again."

"NO!" I shout as the cauldron brusts into flames and a reformed Voldemort emerges. "NO!" I shouted again.

"Wormtail, my wand." My father says. Peter bows and hands ot to him. "Your arm, wormtail."

"Master. Thank you master." Peter said as he held out the hand he cut off.

"The other arm wormtail." Wormtail looks concerned, but does it anyway. Voldemort sticks the wand into Wormtail's arm. The sky changes, others have been summoned. "Welcome my friends. Thirty years it's been, and yet you stand before me as though it were only yesterday. I confess myself disappointed, not one of you tried to find me." He begins slashing angrily at the death eaters. "Not even you, Lucius." There reveals my uncle.

"My lord. Had I detected any sign or even a whisper of your whereabouts." Lucius said.

"There were signs my friend, and more than whispers. I even put you incharge of my daughters."

"I assure you I never renounced the old ways. The face I have been obliged to present each day since your absence, that was my true mask."

"I returned." Peter said.

"And betrayed the people who trusted you!" I shouted. "All you've ever done look put for your own ass, Pettigrew."

"I almost forgot you were here my dear daughter." He smirked at me. "Pettigrew has been quite useful these past few months." Then he gave him a new hand.

"Thank you, master, thank you." Pettigrew smiled.

"He was such a handsome boy with obvious feelings for you, Athens dear." He said stepping on Cedric's head to get a better look at his face.

"Don't touch him!" Harry and I yelled at the same time.

"Harry! I'd almost forgotten you were here. Standing on the bones of my father. I'd introduce you but word has it you're almost as famous as me these days. The boy who lived. How lies have fed your legend Harry. Shall I reveal what really happened that night thirteen years ago? Shall I divulge how I truly lost my powers? It was love. You see when dear sweet Lily Potter gave her life for her only son she provided the ultimate protection. I could not touch you. It was old magic, something I should have forseen. But no matter, no matter. Things have changed, I can touch you now!" Then my father touched Harry's scar amd he screamed out in pain.

"You know what, dear old dad, I would love to meet my grandfather he was probably a lot better than you were." I smirked.

"Astonishing what a few drops of your blood will do eh Harry? Pick up your wand Potter. I said pick it up, get up. Get up! You've been taught how to duel I presume yes? First we bow to each other. Come on now Harry the niceties must be observed, Dumbledore would not want you to forget your manners now would he? I said bow!" My father said ignoring me.