I looked behind me as if it wasn't me he was looking at. I guess I'm just not use to that kinda thing.

I never even knew Soda even remotely felt that way about me until Steve pointed it out.

I had on a checkered, spaghetti strap shirt that was tucked into a pair of black skinny jeans along with my jean jacket and converse.

He got up quickly, he had on his normal jeans and boots with his reddish brown flannel and a white t-shirt under.

He walked over to me, already smiling. "You look — great".

"Thanks ... so do you" I smiled lightly, I could feel my face was hot.

"Are you sure you don't need us to stay?" Soda asked, leaning over the couch to Ponyboy.

"Yeah I'm sure SodaPop, Johnny's gonna stay for a bit" Pony replied

"You need anything ... you know where we'll be" I said, Pony looked over at me and nodded.

"Bye guys" I waved to Ponyboy and Johnny as we walked out, Soda holding the door open as always.

I had wondered if Soda was like this with all girls. Was he sweet and gentle with other girls. Or did he act differently. I knew Soda was a 'lady's man' but I wondered if it was different with me.

I was snapped out of my thinking as we got up to Steve's car. Soda and I got in the back and Evie and Steve got in the front like the last time.

Steve pulled out of the side of the grass and onto the road. I looked out the window and then turned towards SodaPop who was looking at me.

I could feel my face get hot "what?" I asked.

"You just, you look amazing. You always do" he said, wrapping two arms around me and pulling me to him.

"I have to warn you, I'm not a very good dancer" I scrunched my nose.

"Don't worry, I'll teach you" he winked.

Steve pulled up into the small parking lot of the bar and it looked pretty busy inside, I would assume most of the people in there are greasers maybe a few socs.

We all got out of Steve's car. Sodas arm wrapped around my waist like normal as we made our way into the bar.

It definitely was full of people.

Soda made sure I was close to him the whole way. Once we made it to the middle of the place, where the stage was, Soda turned me towards him.

"Alright, just follow me" he said, loud enough to where I could hear.

He took one of my hands and put it on his shoulder and took my other one into his hand then put his other hand on my waist.

He pulled me close to him so we were almost touching.

"You know, I can't really see you dancing" I said to him "despite the fact that you're so happy-go-lucky"

He lead me as best he could but I'm pretty stubborn when it come to this stuff. I looked down to watch my feet.

"Don't look down" he said, causing me to look back up at him.

"I'm sorry I'm no good at this, I just know you like to so I-" I began but soda cut me off.

"Elliot you're fine, just being here with you makes me happy"

"You know how to make a girl blush way too well"