interview #28 @YakiCK1115

1 What is a piece of advice you'd pass to a newcomer? 

Please don't message a bunch of people asking for a follow or something. Also if you're going to message someone for help you work through Wattpad, please be nice about it!

2 How would you handle a bully?

Sometimes people say to just ignore it, and yes that may work, but I think bullying should be reported. Don't try to get revenge or anything like that! It just makes you look bad too, and it doesn't help the situation. Reach out to others for help, talk to someone if you're having bad thoughts. Don't hesitate to reach out for help. There's always someone who'll care and listen.

 3 What is your favorite part of Wattpad?

I think my favorite part of Wattpad is that we get to share our work and get feedback for it; to know that someone out there is enjoying something you're writing. And, if you're one of those silent readers, please for the love of God, vote and comment if you liked the chapter. You guys have no idea how much it means to us.

 4 What's one Wattpad goal?

I've always been scared to put up my work, it's scary because while there are good people on Wattpad, we also have rude people and it sucks. My goal would be to fully finish one book and post it; to not be afraid of what people will think and just to be able to put faith in myself and my work.

 5 If you earned a publishing deal, how would you celebrate?

I'd probably throw a party and invite my closest friends and family. I'd want to be able to share something great like that with the people who supported me. I'd also do a giveaway for my readers, because without them I wouldn't have gotten to that stage.

 6 What is your favorite book? 

On Wattpad, my favorite books are Arabian Nights by Simone Shirazi and Rose-Colored by bateaux . Outside of Wattpad, I don't have a favorite book but I do have a favorite all time series, which is the Percy Jackson series.

7 What's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist? 

Currently I'm obsessed with 5SOS's new album and the song 'Run Away With Me' by Carly Rae Jepsen. Although, my all time favorites are Wreak Havoc by Skylar Grey, Do My Thang by Miley Cyrus and Habits (Stay High) by Tove Lo. Quite honestly, anything by 5SOS, Carly Rae Jepsen and Lorde is a bop.

8 Who is your favorite author outside Wattpad? 

My all time favorite author outside of Wattpad is Rick Riordan.

9 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follower or comment? 

Totally!! The feeling I get when I see that someone out there enjoys what I put out is never going to go away for me.

10 What's the best way to spend a rainy day? 

I love to just curl up and watch a movie with my parents.

11 Do you have any other creative outlets?

Yes, sort of. My other outlets would be mostly music and visual art. I don't take them as seriously as I take writing, though. I'll usually play my keyboard in the morning to start off my day. I'm still learning the guitar so I don't play it as much. But I love to draw and paint. I used to do a lot of art when I was younger and thought I wanted to be an artist. I still draw and paint to wind down but not as much as I used to.

request time!

Midnight Talks 

summary- Ramonda and her friends start their senior year of university in one month. Already having the knowledge that they're all going to different cities after graduating they decide to spend the entire month of August travelling and spending time with each other. One last hurrah. Ramonda is excited to spend one last month with her best friends with no distractions or problems. But when a old friend joins them too, suddenly there are distractions and problems and Mei Wang is all of them. 

This book is going to be filled with diversity, drama and adventure. If that's your thing, be sure to check it out!!

 If that's your thing, be sure to check it out!!