interview #27 @cherryluv3

1 what inspired you to write? 

I started writing ever since I was in 10th grade. It was one of the things I did whenever I got bored and I still find it fun. My imagination runs wild whenever am writing, I never fail to ask myself "What if?" 

So instead of ignoring my imaginations, I write them down. My characters and stories are something that I have control over, and that no one can take away from me.

2 what's your schedule regarding your writing? 

To be sincere, I don't have a schedule. When I am halfway through the chapter, suddenly I think of all sort of new amazing ideas and I just sit there rethinking everything again until I get it right.

3 who is your favorite author outside Wattpad?

Kiera Cass

 4 what's one Wattpad goal? 

To be able to communicate and entertain my insight with the readers.

5 what's your favorite holiday and why? 

Thanksgiving, It's important to take time out and remember all of the things to be thankful for

6 what's your favorite snack? 

Dark chocolate, what could possibly go wrong with a box of chocolate?

7 what's your piece of advice for a newcomer? 

A writer is a writer not because he/she writes well and easily or because she has amazing talent. A writer is a writer because even when there is no hope, you keep writing anyway. Don't write for the reads, votes and comments, write because you want to drive people to emotional heights that they've never reached before. Read stories that lighten up your mood, enjoy every moment on Wattpad.

8 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, comment or follower? 

Yes 

9 what's your favorite book?

The selection (35 girls,1 crown)

 10 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do? 

Cole Sprouse, anything he wants.

11 if you gained a publishing deal, how would you celebrate? 

Pizza and Ice cream, that's all I need.

Request time!

T.H.E.A is literally the only book on my profile presently.

 Thea's reflection is a demonic creature watching, waiting and getting stronger everytime she neglects it. Being the of a mind user and a demon, will she be able to overcome her dark side or the hurt the people she cares about instead?

 Being the of a mind user and a demon, will she be able to overcome her dark side or the hurt the people she cares about instead?