I smiled and nodded "you know if you're up for it, there's a bar in town near the movies. I don't drink and I know you don't, but they play live music — and I have yet to see you dance as much as I've heard you like to"

"You sure are a busy girl" he grinned "alright, tell you what let's do it" he turned to Steve "hey bud Elliot and I are gonna go to a bar tomorrow night for the music, You and Evie wanna tagalong?" He asked.

Steve looked between Soda and I "is this a new thing?" He grinned.

I shrugged "Soda's my new favorite person, that's all I gotta say" I said, pressing my lips together.

"Yeah alright, I'll ask Evie if she's up for that" he answered and laughed at my remark.

"Oh, bye guys" I waved as Pony, Johnny, and Two-Bit walked out the door and on their way to school.

"Well shoot" I said beginning to think about school.

"What's up?" Soda asked, picking his blue button-up off the couch and putting it on.

"I told Cole I would see him today" I winced.

"Eh, he's better off not knowing what happened yesterday" Soda smirked, seeing everyone had left to go to where they needed.
He walked back over to me, standing at the counter, between my legs.

"Oh shush" I giggled, pushing him back lightly.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up, setting me down in front of him.
He leaned down and reached behind me, grabbing a paper bag.

"Almost forgot my lunch" he said, turning around and walking over to Steve who was waiting at the door.

"Tease" I rolled my eyes playfully "have a good day" I said to both of them as they walked out the door on their way to work.

I walked down the hall and to the laundry room to see a pile of clothes big enough to do about three loads with.

Boys will be boys.

I got the old, beat up washer machine ready for the clothes and put in the detergent and put as much clothes in as I could. And once I was done I was right, there was enough for two other loads.

~*~

Pony, Johnny, and Two-But walked into the Curtis's house right as I got done folding all the clothes.

Now I'm the kinda girl who believes women can do anything men can do, so please don't think I'm one of those girls who thinks she should do all the cooking and cleaning.

And I'm glad the boys don't treat me that way, I know these guys can be rough around girls, but not with me unless their joking around.

"Hey guys, Pony that's your clothes right there" I said and pointed to one of the piles.

"Thanks Elliot" he said, picking up his pile and taking it to his room.

"Let's leave around 5 How Bout that?" I asked Ponyboy.

"Yeah, that's fine I've got some homework to finish anyways" he answered.