Chapter 27

"Hey, you two made up already?" Emily asked. "That's fast!" She added.

They were still on the middle of discussion and pizza, chips and milkshakes were already served when we got back in after we settled things up.

I nodded and smile as I sat back next to Matty who was eyeing me. I gave him an apologetic look.

"Yeah. I just let her kick my pretty ass and we're fine, so I'll just stay here for a moment since it still hurts." Dylan joked, standing behind the couch, rubbing his bum gently.

"Are you trying to be funny, Dylan Sky? Cause it's not funny at all." Emily wiped off the grin on Dylan's face as we all laughed simultaneously.

"You're such a grinch person, Emily." And sat on the carpet floor in front of me leaning his back on my closed legs.

"Why are you sitting there, babe?" Chloe said when he saw Dylan clinging on me, "You can sit here by my side." She even literally shove the guy next to him away just to have enough space in between.

"I'm good here, the closer the pizza the better." Dylan shook his head and took a slice of pizza.

"So where were you guys at the discussion?" I asked. I don't want to hear more of Chloe's attempts.

"We decided to have a 5-day and 4-night long camping that would be in between your birthdays. First day would be on Thursday and of course we'll be back on next Tuesday."

"What? But that would be like just 3 days from now. And we still have lots to prepare."

"We'll technically we already arranged everything while you two were gone." Jessica, the candidate for valedictorian of our batch explained and spilled us every details that had been decided, including who's going to make lunch and dinners during camp.

"But still it was just 3 days from now." I tried arguing since I really just wanted to celebrate and make my birthday as a family day.

"We all already voted yes, Crowell." Kurt said.

"But.." Kira and Malia both eyed on me telling me to just let it slide as I tried to protest more.

"Chill, neighbor. It's going to be fine!" Dylan grabbed another slice of pizza and handed it to me after he took one big bite.

I took a gaze at Matty who still wore the killer eyes as he looked at me.

"Okay fine, it's not like I can still argue." I surrendered whilst refusing Dylan's half bitten pizza.

"So, where's the venue?" Dylan asked, finishing the remaining pizza I refused.

"We're still debating on it." Malia said.

"What? You already have the dates and everything but you still don't have a venue?" Dylan was amused.

"How about on our rest house? It's pretty big enough for our class and it got a lot of private rooms." Chloe offered arrogantly and winking at Dylan who was still busy eating pizza.

"Then that would not be a camping. We're suppose to be sleeping on tents, look for woods, make our own food and build a bonfire and other stuffs." A greenie said.

"The thing is not everyone will be capable of doing it. It would be our whole class. Not just us, Howard." Stacey said.

"How 'bout glamping?" I suggested.

"Glamping? Is that even a word?" A jock mocked.

"Well, basically glamping is a made up word, or thought so. Well, it's a combination of the ruggedness of an outdoor camping and the comfort of a little bit luxury." Kira explained.