Chapter 16

A/N:
As promised, here's another chapter for you guys! (Two chapters in one day) Thank you for reading! I love you guys! ❤️❤️

I was still asleep when Matty bombarded my room. My room was kept on receiving bombs and explosives by my brother and friends. I felt like I lost my total privacy. Maybe it was my fault because I never locked my door and maybe I should start to learn how.

I felt a heavy weight down poured my petite body and I shook it away to free myself from a guffawing monster on top of me.

"You're finally home! God, I missed you so much! I can't visit you in Jace dorm. The guard doesn't allowed outsiders." Matthew sighed loudly while hugging me.

"What the hell, Matty! Get off me." I tried pushing his worm-like wiggling body.

"No! This is your punishment! Why didn't you tell me you left?" He snorted.

"You know how things here are. I got so mad and received Dad's wrath. Now move! I can't breath you moron."

"Ouch. That might hurt." He sat beside me cupping my cheek as I looked up to him.

"Like a bitch and thrice your weight." I laughed.

"I'm sorry, just missed you so much." He laid down beside me and kissed my cheek.

"I still got morning breath you know?" I chuckled.

"Doesn't matter, I can still kiss your lips." He wriggled his brows.

"Ew. That's gross and it's not like you'll kiss me anyway."

"Well, I'll remind you that we already did, on your 5th grade at the park remember?"

"Yeah, I remembered. A kid told me that nobody's going to love me nor kiss me because I'm super ugly." I toothily grinned recalling that it was about my bunny teeth.

"You're crying like a dying pig back then."

"I'm not!" I swat his arm that made him winced.

"Yes you were! That's when I kissed you to make you stop from crying." He smiled as turned his body sideways to look at me.

"As I tried to become the heroine of my own story, you were already there being my hero." I took his arm and bit him.

"Ow! What was that for?" He rubbed the bitten part of his arm.

"No reasons. I just missed you, too." I smiled sheepishly.

"You know that was same time when Jace punched the kid straight on the face and get your mom in trouble when the kid told her mom, right?" As he continued looking back from our younger days like and old man.

"Yeah. Mom was so angry when we got home." I shook my head reminiscing about how I was contented with my life back then.

"I can still kiss you right now though."

"What's with that sudden thoughts of you? Stacey might bald me or worse chop off your third leg and staple it on your forehead." I cringed at the thought.

"That might hurt." He looked up and seemed like he was imagining it because he made a face and shivered. "What's with you today, anyway? Stacey won't do that you know? She loves me." He added, smiling.