interview #11 @ThinkingFingers-

1 what's your favorite book?

I haven't read many paper books and they actually can be counted on the fingers. Mostly, I read ebooks on Wattpad. However, out of the books I have read, my two favorites would be Divergent and P.S. I Love You. I can't settle on one of them.

 2 who is your favorite author outside Wattpad? 

Like I have said, I haven't read many paper books. Cecilia Ahern, the author of P.S. I Love You, had a way of captivating me by her style of writing as well as the creative plot.

3 what's one Wattpad goal? 

Currently, my main goal is to complete my book, "Forgetting Tristan" in a way that would gain recognition and earn readers' love.

4 what's the best way to spend a day? 

Travel to a seaside country I hadn't visited before and try new experiences.

5 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

Dylan O'Brien, I find him so talented and I guess it would be fun to hang around him. I don't know what we would do, it would definitely be something fun; like going to a fair and then watch a movie at cinema.

 6 if you earned a publishing deal, how would you celebrate?

Surely with my family at the seaside.

 7 what inspired you to write? 

My imagination. I always find myself zoning out when riding a vehicle or before sleeping, I keep thinking of different stories. Writing is a way to empty my head from these overwhelming imaginations and put them onto paper.

8 what's a piece of advice for a newcomer? 

Despite having many different old accounts, I consider myself a newcomer. In the aspect of not building myself a base; I haven't gained that many followers or readers. But maybe the essential thing I learned ever since I first came across this orange website would be to never forget what my main aim is. If it's writing, then mainly do it for yourself. The numbers of reads are not important, I know a lot of them feels great, but just be patient. The first stage is about focusing on your masterpiece, giving it your everything and then anything else will fall into place. I have written many books before but they always turned into scraps when I lose hope on gaining readers. Don't repeat my mistake, just write and write and write no matter what. Also, you have to make some time for reading to enrich your vocabulary, refine your writing style and learn punctuation.

9 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I don't have a specific schedule cause I find it very hard to keep up with it regarding how many circumstances may surprisingly pop up without my arrangement. Also, sometimes I lack inspiration and don't feel like writing so I don't want to feel like I (have to) update so as to stick to my schedule; it turns out to be poor writing. Whenever I am motivated and feel like I miss writing, I write.

 10 what's your dream vacation?

In my opinion, Turkey is a very beautiful country with breathtaking sights. So my dream vacation would be with my family in Turkey.

 11 what is the best thing about Wattpad? 

Wattpad gives a chance to all people who aspire to be writers to put their ambition into progress. At the same time, it offers the passionate readers well-written books for free. I think these two things are the best about Wattpad.

Request time!

One of my books is "Forgetting Tristan"

One of my books is "Forgetting Tristan". It's about a girl called Scarlett who realizes her love for her guy best friend when he starts to grow distant from her. 

People should kindly consider reading it because I try to depict a part from reality that sometimes the closest people can turn into strangers. My story, hopefully, shows how one, no matter how deep their love is, can grow cold and let go when their love turns into nothing but pain. My story also portrays the person who wants to get everything at the same time.