XXVII

So, more things to be planned out in the midst of the crazy schedule. To be honest, I didn't have anything planned during the break, just to kinda slack off and get some rest. I haven't the chance to stay and explore the other cities much, most of the time just to recce obscure places for shoots. It'd be a good chance to see what the other cities had to offer.

The run of vocal rehearsals for the tour ends and then dance rehearsals for both end of year shows and tour start. This is the part where the boys are always pushing themselves all the way up to their maximum physical limit. There is a lot of coordination with the backup dancers, long term contract with a dance studio. We opt to call for delivery since we always hit the minimum.

For the rehearsals we tend to split our timings with each other. Always a two man team, mostly I get paired with Hyorin or Hana. Occasionally with Yuri but not that much. It is not because of personal reasons, just that I'm usually with Hana, since we usually use the time to discuss scheduling and activities and with Hyorin, we are usually working on designs and codes.

With all the running around for meetings with the various radio and tv stations, the rehearsals, time pass by us very quickly. The end of year performances, we just get rushed around pretty much. We were still lucky that Sejin extended his handover period, understanding that this is the maddest rush, and we needed all the help that we could get. It was only until the boys are up around the show that we got to catch a break.

I use the time to start planning the recce trips, searching up places on where we can set up shop for the showcase. I managed to talk to the band, asking them about set ups like this, and how much space is needed to accommodate all the equipment. I was very specific about the venue, not wanting it to be a bar, to cater to the young crowd. I also wanted it to be more dessert bar, so that the music can be truly appreciated rather the audience be distracted by food. This also means the place had to open till around 11, to ensure sufficient time for the clean up and clear up. I worked at places like these before I understood all too well how desperately I wanted people to just leave by the end of my shift. There is also the matter of my own trip, accommodations and... well the touristy stuff, sightseeing and must see places.

"You've been avoiding me."

I jump at the sudden voice seemingly right by my ear. I turn around to see Suho grinning cheekily at me, getting the reaction he wanted by scaring me. I'm not surprised that EXO is here today but I am surprised that he approached me even though I was hiding away from the gazes of the public. Upon closer inspection, he was too eye catching, instantly recognizable. I, on the other hand was trying too hard at being unrecognizable. I tied my hair in braids and pinned them so my long hair doesn't show under my baseball hat, using a mask to hide my face, wearing jeans and hoodie that is covered up by my winter jacket.

"You can recognise me?"

"Well... I see you hanging around BTS and from your height and shape, I roughly guessed it's you. Trying to hide from the media?"

"Eh... yeah, we're trying to make the transition go smoothly. We honestly have no idea what to expect from their fans."

"It is still pretty obvious that you're a girl. So when are we gonna get dinner?"

"You do know that I'm trying to be very discreet."

"Yeah."

"And you're very flashy, one glance and people know who you are."

"Yeah?"

"Okay, I'll be blunt, you're making it very hard for me to be inconspicuous."

"Well if you want me to go away, let's go get dinner sometime.""