XIII

Hands. Someone was gripping my arms, shaking me with really strong warm hands. In my half awake state, it triggered my panic and I inhale a sharp breath to scream. The person saw that and anticipated that, covering my mouth to muffle it. My instincts kicked in and my panicked state kicked into high gear, scratching at him and thrashing about.

"Y/N! Calm down, it's just me, Jin!"

He kept repeating the words until it finally registers in my mind, finally calming me down. I stop attacking him my breath coming in short jagged breaths.

"Oh my God, don't scare me like that. I'm sorry... Are you alright? Are you hurt anywhere? Where am I? What time is it?"

"I should be asking you, are you alright? I might have used too much strength to hold you."

He only turned on the bedside lamp, he comes in closer to me to inspect me. Holding my chin in between his fingers, he turns my face this and that way, checking for any injuries on my face. I hold onto his hand stopping him.

"I'm okay Jin, don't worry. How about you? You're not bleeding internally are you?"

"Alright... by the way, it's 530 in the morning, I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go to gym with me. You're sleeping in Jungkook's room since he's not sharing with anyone, he's sleeping in the living room. I'm pretty strong by the way, as you know. I can take a hit."

I let out an exasperated laugh, "Okay, that's good to hear. Wait, how did I get in here?"

"I carried you in. We tried to wake you but you were completely knocked out."

"Oh sorry to trouble you, I know I'm not that light."

"Nah, it was easy to carry you in."

"That's so odd though, I rarely sleep so deeply."

"You're always overworked. Think about it, do you really not sleep deeply?"

I see my keys on the bedside table and grab it, getting out of bed.

"Alright! Let's hit the gym. See you downstairs in 15? Oh!"

I take off the socks and sweater Jimin lent me, much to Jin's alarm.

"Y-yah! Why are you taking off your clothes?!"

"Can you help me return these to Jimin? It's his."

Spotting me in my tank top and shorts, a look of understanding shows on his face.

"Ah... the boys thought you weren't wearing pants last night!"

I was already out of the room when I heard that.

"What?!?! I was totally wearing pants! Oh my lord! You better tell them that I was indeed wearing pants. Jimin and Jungkook literally dragged me out in that before I could even change into something else, for crying out loud."

"I don't think I need to tell them that anymore. You're practically announcing it yourself."

I put a hand over my mouth, not realising that my voice raised several decibels during my outburst.

"It's okay, just go, I'll explain to them."

Grumbling to myself, I run back to my room, shivering from the cold air in the hallway. Brushing my teeth and putting my contacts in in record time, I changed and stuff my towels and extra clothes into my gym bag. Heading down I spot Jin waiting out in the open looking up at the sky as the first rays of the sun break through. I sneak up behind him and lightly pull on his ears, giving him a shock yelping out in surprise.