XII

3am, and I could tell the girls were beyond tired. I started to throw the rubbish into the garbage bag. The girls knowing that it's a sign to finish up, stopped me and brought me and Hana nearer to the stage.

"Unnies, we don't want this night to ever end because it will mean that our time of working together is truly at its end. But, it has indeed ended, so before we say goodbye, we really want to say, kamsahamidah.

The both of you have been there for us ever since we debuted, getting launched onto the scene like greenhorns, being so innocent and naive. The both of you have called us, nagged us, woken us up so that we won't be late. The both of you have taken care of us, cooked for us, going out of your way to make sure we're healthy. You two basically mothered us when we were the most lost in our lives. The both of you have given us direction that we didn't even know we wanted. You pushed us, motivated us, you scolded us, you molded us to be better versions of ourselves. You shared our tears, you shared our joy, you shared our frustration, you shared our laughter. The both of you have cheered us up, making our burdens easier to bear. Our efforts became our light because you cast the light to make us see how much it is appreciated. The both of you were always there to protect us. You protected us from people who wanted too much from us, who didn't respect us, from unreasonable demands, from being treated poorly. You protected us from people who wanted to take advantage of us, you taught us that we were worth so much more than that. You taught us that we are much more than the concept we exude, the clothes we wear. We always knew that it was the both of you who used your own money to buy extra food and drinks for us when we needed more than we could afford. The both of you are our managers on paper, but in reality, you are much much more than that. The two of you are our sisters, you are our family. We love you and we will work harder, we won't disappoint you."

Hana stepped towards them "The both of us are already so proud of you. Many other people would have quit by now, but you are still here, doing the very things you love and discovering more things about yourself that you should be extremely proud of as well."

Hana starts to choke on her words so I continue on for her, "Your talents are boundless and you delve into new areas with so little fear. You are all beautiful not because of your appearances but because of who are you. Your strength, determination, motivation. Most of all, your generosity, your kindness, your empathy, your helpful nature. These are the best of you that I don't see in many other people. People will always try to bring you down, but always know, you are precious and you are a gift. Never ever forget that."

"We will always be here for you girls, me and Y/N. We will always be your sisters."

"Alright, alright, you gotta stop crying. When you show up all puffy to your families tomorrow, they will think that we ill treated you and made all of you cry."

They started to help us clean up but we chased them off, since we booked the earliest tickets for them.

Leaving everything on, which clearly indicates that we'll be coming back, the both of us send the girls back home, not wanting the night to end. Finally trudging back to office, we start packing up. Turning the music down low, just for background sounds, the song that played was an old familiar tune. Hana knowing that it triggers something in me, wanted to go and change it.

"Leave it Hana, it's ok."

I hum along to it, eventually singing it after the first verse.

We packed the food, took down the decorations and finally kept all the stuff the boys contributed. The only heavy and bulky items are the induction cooker and pot and the packets of food after we load off the boys' items, the laptop in my bag pack already. We hauled everything and made our way to their work room to drop off their stuff. Thinking that they'd gone home (it was already past 4am), the both of us were shocked to find Namjoon and Yoongi falling asleep in front of their screens.