XVII

I wake bleary eyed, unable to sleep well. But work still had to be done. Knowing that the next two weeks will be full of meetings, I start to pull out my pencil skirts and shift dresses for a more professional look.

Ironing my shift dress, I boil water in the meantime, meaning to eat the cupcake for breakfast with a piping hot cup of coffee. I get dressed and ready for the day and sit at the table, coffee and cupcake, my diary open and I truly see the difference in BTS' and 5Butterflies' schedule. I do know that 5Butterflies are on the rise, a lot was hanging on their next comeback. But even so, the 5Butterflies' schedule is nowhere as insane as BTS. These two weeks of meetings will be for the four of us, a lot of it to introduce us. After which, we will each take a certain segment and take charge of that. Of course, all the information will be shared, in the event someone gets held up by other issues. Finishing up my breakfast, I pack everything into my work bag and start walking out.

I plug in my earphones and walk to work. I suddenly hear Jungkook and Jimin walk past me fooling around. Hmmm... looks like they don't recognise me. Hana and I set up a meeting in office today to talk about concept arts for BTS and 5Butterflies. Everything was settled, we just needed to do final confirmation and finalise the shoots needed be it photographic or videographic. I settled in my seat barely seconds, greeting Hyorin before the sound of the girls enter the office, all noisy and energetic. They sound so refreshed and recharged from their break, hopefully the boys will be get this level of energy back as well.

"Unnie~! We missed you so much." the 5 of them chorus together.

"Yah~ I missed you too."

I stand to hug each of them.

"Oh my goodness, you're wearing a dress!" Eun Mi blurts out

It was right at this moment Jungkook and Jimin walk pass us and hear the girls making a fuss over me. They looked at me as if they recognised me but something was tickling at the edge of their memory. Just before they could make the connection though, a phone call interrupts their thoughts and they leave hurriedly.

"It's not like you have not seen me wear a dress before. Get used to it, I don't have schedules this week, I'd probably be wearing a lot more skirts and dresses."

"Not since more than a year ago unnie. You were always running around with us. Are you sure you're not just going to keep wearing like, this dress and probably one other skirt?" Yoon Sook bluntly states

I gently flick Yoon Sook's forehead.

"You can't remember what you ate for lunch, but you can remember when I wear a skirt. Mind you, I used to wear skirts and dresses to work when I was an intern here."

"That sounds awesome, means you have a dress that you can wear to meet my brother."

With that from Kyung Hwa, the excitement slowly saturates throughout the group. I can even hear Hyorin sniggering behind me.

"I was kinda hoping that you would forget about it..."

"What? No way! I'm determined to get you attached by the end of next year." Kyung Hwa exclaims

Hyorin bursts out laughing.

"Yah! Stop laughing in the background Hyorin."

"So you're meeting my brother for a date, he's coming down to Seoul for a bit soon."

"Stop teasing me Kyung Hwa. I agreed to it because it is not regarded as a date."

"Yes it is..."

"It's just a dinner..."

"It's a dinner date."

"... from a brother to show his appreciation to me for taking care of his bratty little sister."