A/N: Raw, 1st edition, no editing at all. Hence why POV has become first person, this was its original form.

The next morning though, I wasn't at peace at all. I had taken the extra effort to go to the gym so that I can thoroughly enjoy my bath that I wanted to soak in for hours and some relaxing music. I came back to my apartment, drawing my bath and choosing my music when the drilling and banging ensued above me. Fifteen minutes later, gritting my teeth, I stalked over to her place, one door down from me.

"Hana! What the heck is going on?

"You...? Banging on my door at this ungodly hour...?

I couldn't help myself but burst out laughing. I must look like a complete lunatic. She obviously hasn't woken up yet, answering this insane woman at her door, still bleary-eyed. I pointed up towards the ceiling to indicate what I actually meant. Right on cue, it got louder with stuff being dragged across the floor above us.

"Oh what the hell... and right on our day off. Is someone moving in?" She finally realised what I was talking about.

"I'm going to check out the lift lobby for any notices."

There was a notice at the lift lobby from 5 days ago, indicating that there is renovation going on but it should have finished up yesterday. We understood all too well about delays and just took it as one when the drilling stopped and the banging pounded on. We apparently just ignored the notice whenever we get home, mostly just too preoccupied from thinking about our beds.

"Damn... forget it, I'm going to try to ignore it."

Heading back to my room, I could hear Hana's first move was to blast music. Exactly what I intended to do, so I did the same with some soothing music. I left my bathroom door open as I soaked in my bath to let the music stream into me as I relaxed. I managed to drown out most of the sounds from above. It finally stopped and after 20 minutes of no noise, I decided to take a nap on my couch, drowning in the soulful music I left on. It was almost perfect until it started all over again. Frustrated, I quickly packed some things (book, notebook, colouring book and stationeries) and headed out to my favourite cafe.

It was a small and cosy corner that not many people knew about. Decorated with homely dark wood furnitures, vines that entwined the entrance, and, even though they were fake, exotic blooms. When I got there though, it was almost full. Dismayed, I tried to find an empty spot and to my surprise, someone stood up and vacated my favourite spot in the cafe. Cherry wood table, and a soft high back chair that I could laze around all day in. The weather was still pretty cold and even though the heater was on in the cafe, nothing beats a little sunlight. My favourite spot basks in the sun, warming my skin right up.

Ordering a good full breakfast and a cup of coffee, I start scribbling in my notebooks and doodling here and there. The hours flew by, feeling a lot more at peace with myself. My mind was being emptied onto my notebook, easy reading when I got a little tired of that. I coloured when I didn't want to think too much. My music was on point, letting me immerse myself with the tunes and lyrics. Very occasionally, I poke my head up to look about the cafe and see what's happening around me. A lot of the other patrons came by the cafe to do the same exact thing as me, to just escape the humdrum of city life. I was feeling a lot less angsty and more rejuvenated when I ordered another coffee. It was only then I noticed someone looking at me.

Rather it was the two of them, but I recognised one and knew the other. Suho from EXO and Namjoon were sitting right smack in the middle of the cafe. They were trying to be discreet but being really popular, they were failing miserably. Namjoon waved at me and I smiled and waved back. With that, they took it as a sign to come over to my table. As he came over, he looked shocked.