Chapter 24

DARIOUS' POV

I sat in the back of the police car staring out the window, Dezyre was on a stretcher, who knows where the hell Bree went.I just blacked out i don't know what even happened.

"You ready for prison life boy?" my uncle asked me, of course he had to be the policeman that took me away.

I nodded slowly watching him start up the car, what the fuck happened. Shit was scattered all over my yard including blood of course them wack ass police officers didn't tell me what happened!

AN HOUR EARLIER

DEZYRE'S POV

Me and Darious walked in hand in hand just as Jace came down the stairs. He smiled at us and waved but Darious just mugged him.

"C'mon baby lets just go get you relaxed" I tried steering him towards the stairs but he pushed me away and ran up to Jace.

"Nigga i thought i could trust you now you go around fucking my wife you go back to your family and figure your shit out i don't wanna see you over here nomore" I came to grab darious but he shoved me to the ground, Jace came to my side and helped me up but Darious just went crazy on him.

"Darious I'm pregnant!" i yelled he pause and stared at us both, i looked at Jace and Darious they were both shocked.

"You know what fuck y'all both i don't need this shit!" he yelled pushing me on the ground again. I followed and started beating him upside his head.

He snatched my arms and shoved me on the ground, "How the hell you gonna just do this shit you don't even remember what you did a few nights ago!" i yelled.

"Yea but that don't mean it could be mine"

"I wore a condom both times" We all got queit, i got up off the ground and ran upstairs to Bree."Get packed up we're leaving" she nodded and pulled out her suitcase. I ran in the room to get my stuff but Darious came up I'd never seen him like this either, he kind of looked possessed if you asked me. He grabbed my arm and pulled me downstairs and outside, i guess Jace was already gone since his car wasn't there anymore. He pushed me and slapped me so i just attacked him, pregnant or not he ain't bout to put his hands on me without getting an ass whooping!

We started fighting like on worldstar street fighting and i saw people gathering around calling the police.

BREE'S POV

I came downstairs to see stuff all over the place i dropped my suitcases and ran outside to see my mom being strangled to death, i ran in the house and grabbed. pot and began hitting him. He pushed me right back so i called the police and rushed them. I hid up in my room and stared out the window for a while until i saw the sirens, i wasn't coming down until i saw that they had him!

RANDOM BYSTANDER'S POV

The girl laid on the ground still, i could tell she was still breathing, the police came and pulled the guy off of her, it was i guess clothes scattered on the ground and from the girl that came in the doorway and a pot. They handcuffed the guy and started reciting his rights to him while the ambulance lifted the girl onto the stretcher. I guess the guy was in shock since he had no expression on his face. Everybody started clearing out after a while but i stayed i wanted to make sure everything was alright.

DARIOUS' POV

sat in the back of the police car staring out the window, Dezyre was on a stretcher, who knows where the hell Bree went.I just blacked out i don't know what even happened.

"You ready for prison life boy?" my uncle asked me, of course he had to be the policeman that took me away.

I nodded slowly watching him start up the car, what the fuck happened. Shit was scattered all over my yard including blood of course them wack ass police officers didn't tell me what happened!

We arrived out at a jail after a two hour drive and that's when its all came back to me. "No uncle you gotta help me i can't be here i got kids man and we family!" he sighed looking back at me with sympathetic eyes.

"I'm sorry but you got yourself into this" A security guard pulled me out of the car and into the check in area. I'm not doing shit they say, i just beat my baby almost to death i wanna know if she ok!

"We gonna need you to change into this jumpsuit" a guard said handing me that shit like I'm gonna take it.

I snatched it throwing it on the ground and kept walking, i looked down at my clothes to see them covered in blood, now I'm real scared. My uncle pulled me to the side and made me change, they led me to another part and we had to go through the procedures.

KARI'S POV

I got dressed and walked out the hospital, in a week i had to finaly get these stitches removed. I saw the ambulance pull up and saw that they pulled out a beaten up lady out, damn! Not to be funny but she was worst than rihanna! I stared as they rushed her into the building, i guess i should walk since my ma don't know i got out today. I walked down the street to see all the police over investigating. The fuck happened?!

COMMENT;)