chapter 3

DARIOUS' POV

I was sitting at the table eating, Dezyre know how to cook! My phone rang so i answered it.

"An inmate from georgia is trying to reach you press 1 to take the call" i pressed one holding the fun up to my ear again.

"Aye bro we gotta talk like now!"i heard my nigga flex say.

"how prison treating ya man i gotta come visit!"

"Naw man don't come to Georgia chris is out of Jail he coming for you!He rounding up a whole new gang and he planning on taking y'all asses out!"

"Aw shit...I'll keep a look out" the phone beeped indicating we had three more minutes.

"He know you killed his sister and cousin you had his mama crying man chris ain't no joke!"

"But i can take him don't worry!" he sighed.

"Darious please just be careful i don't wanna hear shit about you or your family turning up missing you like my son"

"You only a year older than me" i laughed he laughed alittle too.

"Just be careful" he said i ndded like he could see me.

"I'll talk to ya later bro"

"yea" the phone hung up, i looked around sighing shit was just getting good.

Jace came in and sat by me "I can't believe this shit" he said sighing heavily.

"I told you she wasn't the right one" i was reallt the one wh told him to go for it but still!

"I know man shit just falling apart...can i put in extra hours at the trap I'm probaly gone have to pay smething for Trisha to get Lala and get the hell out"

"You gone regret it man thats yo wife and yo babymama she gone do some shit"

"And her ass gone end up dead and gone somewhere just like kendra ended up!" i laughed its funny when jace pissed off.

"Y'all need marriage counseling for real" he nodde.

"Can me and her come out with y'all tonight and leave the kids here?" i nodded we got up going in the living room.

CHRIS' POV

Hell yea im a free nigga now and first thing Imma do is visit my ma. It's different not having a family member come to pick me upcause they all knew. I decided to call a taxi to drop me off, flex knew how to make razors so i was able to shave my beard off that i had.

I was drpped off at the corner and walked the rest of the way to my ma house. I went in to see just my aunt sitting there, she looked like she had been crying for a while now.

"Whats wrong i don't get no party or nothing?" i asked sotting next to her.

"Your mom died, Christopher"  maybe i wasn't hearing her correctly.

"Uhm what?!" i asked still with a smile on my face.

"Your mother,Beatrice, died a week ago"

"How did this happen"

"She had a heartattack in the hospital, they weren't able to revive her" I hugged her in tears damn, i just got out and i missed my ma funeral Imma still kill Darious he probaly had something to do with this!

BREE'S POV

Later on that night everybody was gone and it was just Kari, Trice, Lala, DiDi/diamond,and me. I called Trey telling him to come over, me and trey had been together for about a year now and things were going pretty good when Kari wasn't in the way of that. He's been caught multiple times trying to ruin our relationship and once he even put Trey in the hospital!  I went to his room and knocked, he answered looking at me.

"I'm going to the movies with Trey...and Lala"

"Go ahead" he said i peeked in his room to see Trice laying there with one of hi shirts on.

"So you can have sex with her but i can't kiss Trey"

"We ain't fucking lil girl now get the fuck out my face it's different for girls than it is for guys." he shooed me on, i went to my room and took a shower putting on booty shorts and a crop top. I put i n som high top jordans and put my hair in a ponytail.

"Kari said we can go out wih Trey he gone watch Diamond i think him and trice fucking" Lala smirked slising on her sandals.

"Prolly is" We headed downstairs and waited Kari moved Diamonds crib to his room so he could keep and eye on her.

"You bet not fuck him either" he warned i nodded if he can dO it why can't i?

COMMENT-WHAT YOU THINK GONE HAPPEN TO BREE AND LALA WHILE THEY OUT?

TRICE AND DA'KARI?

VOTE