Chapter 10

Trice is up

DARIOUS' POV

We pulled up to Trey house and went over the plan which was burst in there and just shoot. I loaded the gun nd for some reason the doorbwas unlocked and nobody was there.

"His room upstairs" Kari said going up there i just followed to be 18 and living by his self this a nice big ass house!

We burst into his room to see somebody had beat us to the job. Trey was laying flat on the ground with five bullet wounds, i guess we wasn't the only ones he was fucking with. Kari checked the room for money and we left.

"So you feeling Trice?" i asked he nodded smirking.

"We been fooling around a bit but she want me to get rid of my hoes she qorth it but i don't really want to" i laughed shaking my head why he had to turn out like me.

"I think you should do that for her you got feelings don't you?" he nodded.

"You know hoes get attached and in they feelings though how imma deal with that?" i just shrugged i guess since he got them he can get rid of them.

We got home and everybody was sleep so we did that same, i don't know why Dezyre wanna be working she know even if we did break up I'd still take care of her.

TRICE'S POV

I knew the plan that Lala had set ip and i was gonna tell my dad, if she gets him killed then I'll just have to kill her that simple. I couldn't even sleep really cause who knows when they gonna try to kill him? I got out my bed and went into the room shaking him to wake him up.

"We gotta talk and it's important" he sat up looking at me.

"What ain't you supposed to be sleep" i shook my head and pulled him to the family room.

"It's about Lala sh-"

"If its about earlier then i don't wanna hear it"

"It's not though she planning on getting you killed she told her babydaddy about chris and how she wanted them to kill you" he was wide awake now and taking in everything i had just said.

"Just don't worry about it i got this" i nodded hugging him.and going upstairs. I dialed Kari numbr and he answered on the last ring.

"girl its almost 1 am whatcha want" he whispered i guess everybody was sleep there.

"Come over"

"I might get caught though"

"Pleasee Kari pleasseee"

"Fine I'll be over there in a little bit just keep the window open for me." he hung up the phone.and i laid back waiting.

About 20 minutes later my window creeked open and it was him. I sat up and smiled, he closed and locked my window and came and got in the bed.

"I think i deserve alittle something for running all the way here don't ya think" he whispered but i could tell he was out of breath.

"I'm not giving you head Kari"

He frowned "Why not you did it the first time you said you liked it"

"You kind of made me then i went with the flow i don't wanna do it again"

"C'mon please"

I sighed looking away then back at him "I don't want to"

"It's that or you let me do something else" he bit his lip and i already knew what he was talking about.

"I don't wanna do anal with you boy i just wanna cuddle" I snuggled up against him but he ended that.

"I ain't the cuddling type nah you gone gimme something" i shook my head sitting up.

I got ontop of him and kissed his cheek he was just smiling big as possible but little did he know he wasn't getting shit from me!

NEXT MORNING 5 am

Lala'S POV

I woke up and got dressed and packed a mini bag cuz yup I'm going to stay with pete i already told him, he ain't respond but I'm going anyway! I put on my shoes and climbed down the tree by my window and walked down the street. Nobody was out at this time thank god so i wouldn't get caught. I turned the corner and approached Pete's house. I knocked and he answered looking at me crazy.

"The fuck you doing here" he asked glaring at me.

"I'm staying with you" i smiled but that just ade things worse i guess.

"My babymama here right now plus i got a sign on the gate that say DO NOT DISTURB yo ass is disturbing me now be gone!"

"I'm yo babymama too though you told me i could stay with you please" he sighed rolling his eyes letting me in.

"by the way i ain't tell you shit" he snapped i just shrugged looking at him.

I hugged him but he didn't hug me back, he led me down a hall and to the guest room. "Well why i can't sleep with you?"

"Yo ass better be grateful i even let you in my damn house!" i just nodded and got in the bedhe walked out.

About an hour later he came back in and got in the bed with me, i scooted close and went back to sleep.

VOTE

COMMENT-ASK ANY CHARACTER A QUESTION OR JUST COMMENT ABOUT THE STORY OR MAYBE EVEN BOTH ;)

THANKS BTW