chapter 22

DEZYRE'S POV

I went upstairs following Jace to the room, we all got alittle somwthing to confess i guess. "Dezyre i can't keep doing this with you...i know Darious be cheating and all but us fucking in the same house he be in...what I'm saying is i don't wanna get caught and die"

"But we never get caught Jace don't act like that please? That last time you said we wasn't gonna talk about it but now you been making me feel some type of way" So yes now y'all know, one night Darious was out me and Jace fucked what turned into a one night thing made us both want each other even more, and living in the same house trying not to touch has been hell.Call me a hoe or whatever but i can't help some things that happened and no this wasn't somthing to get back at Darious.

"So what of one of the kids catch us then what?! You know Bree got a strong relationship with him she gonna tell I really don't know about Kari and Trice just gonna freak out all together!"

"But we won't get caught i saw the way you was looking in the kitchen we ain't fucked since that night but we still did stuff we can't take back" He shrugged sitting on the bed i sat next to him.

"Fucking my bro wife gonna get me killed Dezyre for real"

"You won't get caught" i reached over and slowly kissed him. My love for Darious is slowly fading out, i get mixed emotions with him, I don't know if its cause Jace is just here or not but he makes me feel like a woman should! I can't see why the hell Trisha would even think about treating him bad!

We kissed passionately before he got ontop of me, but hey, shit happens!

BREE'S POV

I got drrssed and walked out, i really don't wanna just be sitting here without Kari Its so dull and lifeless around here! I grabbed my key to the house and began walking,i had gotten a pistol just in case, i wanna learn how to protect myself sometimes! I walked around the neighborhood before i saw that guy from champs and damn did he look good! He saw me staring and waved me over.

"Wassup?" he said flashing a smile when i

finally did make it over there to him.

"Hi" i said shyly he just smiled even bigger.

"Since your fam came over i didn't really get a chance to fully introduce myself you can come in if you want its about to rain anyway" i nodded and followed him into his house, and was geeted by his mother but his dad just sat there staring at me. I followed the boy up to his room whwre he shut the door.

"Well my name is Riley I'm 17 in the 11th grade, i go to a private school called Saint christian academy i really never had a girlfriend cause I'm so focused on school i wanna be an engineer so thats what I'm working towards my family is middle classed so i ain't one of those stuck up rich niggas" He sound perfect for me, not to mention he was around 5'10 milk chocolate, hazel eyes, long dreads with a lighter brown tip and from what i see with this see through shirt he got on he got abs and a 6 pack!

"Well I'm Aubree and I'm the daughter of Darious so i guess you already know what that means" i said simply, i ain't trusting him to soon though since the incident with Trey he can find out the rest if we get to the two month stage of a relationship.

"Damn no introduction i told you my whole life story!"

"Boy please!" i laughed he smirked sitting on bed with me.

"Lets play a game" i nodded, he got some uno cards while i took off my shoes and jacket getting comfortable.

AN HOUR LATER

"I should head home it stopped raining and i don't want my mom worried" he nodded putting my jacket over my shoulders.

"I'll drive you" He was offering so nicely, i want to but i dont need him stalking me right now.

"Nah I'll walk" i told him, i ran all the way home going into he living room where Jace and my mom were.

"Wheres Trice?" i asked plopping down on the sofa.

"She out with her friends" I nodded and ran upstairs taking a quick shower and coming back eating dinner. I kissed my mom goodnight and hugged Jace before going to my room going to bed. All i dreamt about was Riley.

COMMENT