chapter 16

BREE'S POV

We were walking out but that guy stepped infront of me, i stared up at him he look like he just got out if jail. "Uhm hey...?" i said trying to ease my way past but he grabbed my arm.

"Who's your dad?" he asked lowly since it was  people around. It instantly clicked in my head who he was, he obviously after my daddy.

"I don't know" i snatched away and ran but he chased me, i ran in the girl's bathroom and called My dad he answered on the first ring.

"Whats up babygirl?" he asked.

"Some guy is chasing me he asked me who my dad was i didn't tell him who but please come he waiting for me outside the bathroom"

"Alright just hold on leave the phone on and I'll come"

"Alright" i said wiping a tear, i sat there on the sink since i had gotten the handicap stall. I heard the door opened and held my breath. I peek out and saw it was the guy, i sat on the toilet and and pulled my knees to my chest but it happened anyway. He climbed over the stall and smirked at me.

"You're Darious' little girl aren't you" he came closer making me back into the wall. "We bout to go on a little trip" he said picking me up, i fought back but that shit ain't work. He lifted me over his shoulder and covered my mouth. Nobody saw or heard anything since i was taken into the back and through an emergency exit. He held something up to my face and i pass out, all i saw was us getting into an all black van....

DARIOUS' POV

Listening to chris take my babygirl just murdered me slowly, where the hell was Trisha and Lala, they pregnant and all but at least fight that nigga somebody would've gotten help! Now i gotta go home and face Dezyre and tell her how i just let our daughter get kidnapped by chris THE RAPIST!! I went to the mall anyways and got her phone, the call had ended since I'd hung up. I looked around for some type of close but nothing was to be found. I ran into Trisha and Lala in fucking bath and body works they wasn't even worried bout shit. I let my anger get the best of me for real this time.

I stormed over to her and slapped her weave backwards...literally she had a ponytail on and shit that bitch did a 360 on her head! I pushed her to the ground and stomped her almost to death and i was coming for Lala but security grabbed me.

"Let me the fuck go niggas!" i yelled Y'all know tasers hurt for real?! Never have i been tazed before and bwing my first time i freaked out for real! They picked me up and carried me to an office qhere i had to sit an hour juat for them to get a policeman.

"So what happened out there sir" he asked pulling a chair infront of me.

"Them two bitches they was there!They let my daughter get kidnapped! I swear on my dad grave y'all better gwt the fucking national security on them cause i will kill them!" i yelled he jut writing shit on that dumbass notepad.

"Whats your daughters name?" he asked slowly i wanna slap that little bit of shit on his head he call hair off him i get arrested for defending myself!

"Aubree Denise Nicole Smith" i said through clenched teeth. He wrote it down and got up leaving out.

"Are y'all gonna let me leave or take me to jail cause I'm bout to kill a nigga!" i yelled and to make it worse they go me in these tight ass handcuffs!

"Sir calm dow-"

"Nigga you don't tell me to calm down!My fucking daughter was just kidnapped" i banged the table and these handcuffs came off.

"Just go" one of them said, i got my shit and left it could take weeks even months to figure out how to get Bree back, Despite being pissed off I'm scared as hell cause dezyre...damn...Dezyre...I'm bout to die y'all!

LALA POV

Darious crazy ass came and stomped my mama, i ain't jump in cause i don't wanna lose my baby but i j now she probaly did!They put her on a stretcher and left now i gotta figure out how to go home. Darious did a lot of damage to her with them timberland boots and he was stomping her into the ground. Imma go find Bree since she could be anywhere in this big ass mall, maybe we can go to her house for a while. I got the perfumes and lotions i wanted and walked out searching everywhere, nowhere to be found, maybe she left with her dad or something?

I walked out and hitch hiked, luckily i wasn't kidnapped since it was an old white guy he looked pervirtish but its whatever, he dropped me off at the corner of Bree's street and i walked to their house. I saw my dad car and Darious just getting out, he mugged me but walked inside. I followed but he slammed and locked the door. I knocked and he stuck his head out the door.

"No hoes allowed hoes stay outside see our sign it says beware of the hoe whch is you, now yo ass lucky i ain't fucking beat your little grown ass either get to stepping!" i just stared at him.he had the same serious face on.

"My dad is here let me in" i said in almost a whisper.

"Fuck you get the fuck out of here you a fucking disgrace to the world" Damn, that hurt, i walked home and realized i ain't have a key. I looked around to see if there was a spare key, i hitched a ride and sat out there with pete since he was still alive thankfully.

"Lala can you go man" i shook my head sitting next to him.

"I see you hard who been giving you head" he shook his head looking away.

"Get your ass out of here!You may be having my kid but i don't want you neither do i love you, remember you was a prostitute so keep it that way!" i shrugged ignoring every word he said. I got in the bed and got up under him. He sighed heavily and just laid there but i fell asleep.

DEZYRE'S POV

Darious came to me in the kitchen with the calmest look I'd ever saw. "Uhm something wrong?" i asked not really wanting to know since it could be bad or good.

"Chris is here" he said sitying at the table,.i put his plate infront if him but he just stared down at it.

"He kidnapped Bree" he said barely loud enough.

"What?" i asked not clear of what he was saying.

"He took Bree" he said looking up at me. I feel the tears coming now...

COMMENT-WHAT YOU THINK CHRIS GONNA DO TO BREE? OR JUST COMMENT ABOUT STORY

THANKS