Traveling Again

As they arrive at the next location they put up the protective enchantments. They here voices a few hours later. "Do you think there are any other wizards out here" Risfell said. "No wait do you smell that Risfell" said Palamedes. "Wait I know that smell but I can't seem to find them" said Mars. "Well we'll find them eventually." Risfell said. They continued walking through the forest without seeing the tent. "They smelt my aura" Perry said. "Well at least they didn't see us." Nick said. "Man it's been a long few years I wonder how we got this far. And where do we go next." Silvia said in perfect English. "I say we go visit an old friend. We need to visit Tsagaglala. She'll have answers for us."

They traveled to France. They realized it was Christmas time and Machiavelli was passed out in the tent still.

"Wake up. We need to move. It's going to take a few days for us to get to where we need to go." Nick said. "Ugh just leave me." Machiavelli said. "Have it your way then." Nick said. He decided to get up and leave with them. "That's what I thought" Nick said with a smile. As they walked through the city Joan started to cry a bit. It reminded her of her husband. Perry was by her side to comfort her. They watched the fireworks to celebrate New Years. And went on their way to the house.

"Good evening miss. We need to talk to Tsagaglala" Josh said. "This is her what do you need." Tsagaglala asked. " We need to ask you some questions. May we come in?" Sophie asked. "Sure" Tsagaglala said and they entered the house.