The First Task

Some time went by as they trained for the first task. Sophie and Dalton went on 2 dates and Silvia and Josh went on 3 more dates. As they trained. Some students realized why the hell they got into this. No one left yet.

The first task was tomorrow. Nicholas went into the forbidden forest and saw dragons in cages. He went to tell them the next day before the first day of the first tasked happened. They were all ready to do this now.

Time went by and 70% of the champions got their golden eggs already. It was day 3 and The twins, Perry, Machiavelli, and 8 others were about to compete to get their golden egg. One from each school goes then once those three finish three more go and so on. Mac was the first to go from Hogwarts that day. Then Sophie. She saw her boyfriend watch her get her egg. Then Perry and last Josh. Josh was the most nervous and he was the last one to go that day. His dragon was easy to get by. He used a sleeping charm. Grabbed his golden egg and went to his girlfriend afterwords. "That vas amazing vhat jew did out there today Josh." Silvia said. "Thanks Silvia now I need to put this egg underwater to find the next clue. I heard the other champions talking about it." He said. "Good luck" Silvia said.

He put it underwater and heard his next clue. "It's the black lake. We need to do an underwater challenge." He said to himself after he listened to the message.