The Bracelets mystery

The polyjuice potion wore off and Sophie and josh were back to normal. They continued to study the bracelet and found an odd name on it. That name was Johnny Desert. There was also a strange symbol on it. That symbol changed the way they view things in life. The gang decided to go to the secret bathroom that no one found yet (year 1). They smelt the same rotten egg smell but no one was there. It was still lingering from last year. They decided to inspect the bracelet further looking for clues.

Shakespeare didn't recognize the name from history at all. Scatty didn't know the name. Billy heard it but can't remember. Perry doesn't know. Nicholas doesn't and that leaves Machiavelli. Machiavelli knew that name. He knew sooner or later they would be in trouble again.

"Long ago there was a beautiful enchantress..." Machiavelli started when Sophie interrupted. " This isn't beauty and the beast" "let me tell the story" Machiavelli said. And continued "... who was admired by all who she met. One day this "Johnny Desert" came to talk to her about a problem. " I need your help most powerful enchantress" he said. "Why do you need my assistants there are others like me" she replied. "You are the most powerful and I need a place for the night" Johnny said. "I will help only if you promise...*whisper*. He shakes his head in a happy way. That night he attacked the enchantress and locked her soul in this bracelet. Johnny knew one day he would master the elements and magic. This Johnny was.... someone we know today. We will see him in good time. Machiavelli finished and they all went to there common rooms. Harry came from the hospital wing from seeing Hermione was just attacked and he was visiting.