The Tragidy

It was now March. "Ok Sophie and Josh you ready to go" Nicholas asked them. "Yes where are we going" they asked. "San Francisco. We are going to Alcatraz for the flute. It is highly guarded." Nicholas explained. They soon Apparates out of the castle with Dumbledores permission. And landed outside of the island of Alcatraz. "We need to take the boat over." Nicholas said. "Why" Josh asked. "There are many things guarding the prison. Like monsters remember." Nicholas said. "Oh yeah I forgot" Josh said. " I've been studying this island my entire life. I never thought I'd be back here again." Nicholas said. "Well what do we do now" Sophie asked. "We enter the prison" Nicked answered. As they approached the island very carefully something didn't feel right. As they entered the prison they felt like they were being watched. "Nicholas Flamel how nice to see you again" said a voice in the distance. " It's not me you want it's my wife isn't it. The Sphinx what are doing here." He asked. "Well after the tournament 2 years ago I was brought back here." It explained. "Well we are just passing by going deeper to get something then we will leave so we won't bother you again." Nicholas said. "Fine I'll get you on the way out." It said as it backed deeper into the cell it was in.

As they went deeper in Alcatraz they had bad feelings on every floor. They saw many monsters that they would later face in their own story. " Here we are the very bottom of Alcatraz. Just on the other end is the flute." Nicholas said. "Lumos" They said and the room lit up just enough to see where they were walking. "Many dangers may lurk so watch your step and watch your sides at all times. You never know when a beast will appear." Nick explained. As the twins walked forward we're almost at the flute They realized something. "Do they need to grab this? Why couldn't Nick." "HEY NICK. WHY DIDNT YOU BRING IT BACK WHEN YOU DISCOVERED IT" Josh yelled so Nick could hear him. "BECAUSE ONLY YOU GUYS CAN. YOU HAVE TO DESTROY IT. ITS NOT MY BATTLE ITS YOURS." Nick yelled back. They grabbed the flute and were rushing out of the prison. When they were stopped by the Sphinx which was apparently got out of its cell. It was charging at the three of them when they Apparates right out and landed at Hogwarts. They landed on the top floor of the Owlery.

"That was intense. Let's not do that again." Sophie said. Everyone came up to the owlery to see if we were ok. "Everyone get below us I see people coming. I'll handle them." Scatty said. "I'll stay with you" said Joan. "No I won't let you you are more powerful then me. They might need you more then me." Germain said. "Ok be careful. I love you." Joan said. They kiss and she leaves to hide. Everyone hid before they got up to the top floor. They could still hear the voices and see them through the floor. "Well well if it isn't two of my fellow house mates. St. Germain and Scatty.

How lovely this night is" Virginia said. "Virginia why are you here" Scatty asked. "Well I thought I'd bring some friend with me." She said. Risfell, Lolli, Hanson, Trance and Billy entered. "Billy what are you doing you are not one of them." Germain said. "Oh yeah try me." Billy said. "Avada Kedavra" Billy cast. Down below they saw a flash of light above them. And then it went silent. "Is it my turn" Risfell asked.be my guess. He killed the other one and they left the Owlery in happiness.

Sophie and Josh followed Risfell and Virginia. They were devastated. Josh caught up with Risfell. "How could you do that to Germain. He did nothing to you. Expelliarmus. Sectumsempra. Josh cast. Risfell deflected both spells. "You haven't figured it out yet. Have you boy. I am The Beast Killer." Risfell said. As they draw wand to duel on the other side of the field Sophie caught up with Virginia. "How could you kill my best friend. You were both friends last year." Sophie said. "I do what ever the duck I want. I'm aligned with Dee and always have been." Virginia said. "I was a master of potions with Risfell and Snape. I'm the only one who came back with you guys. But you haven't figured it out yet Sophie I am The Fallen Warrior." She said. Sophie couldn't believe what they drew their wands and started to duel.

After Sophie finished her duel. She helped Josh with his. Risfell was too powerful for just one person. They knocked him back and ran. As they ran into the courtyard that saw Dumbledore already laying there. They raised their wands with everyone else.

Josh talked to Newt before they left for the school year. "So I understood you couldn't tell me but Risfell was the Beast Killer." Josh said. "Yes he was he interrupted my studies. I feel like he is using polyjuice potion but I could be wrong." Newt said. "Ok Newt we'll keep an eye on him. I need to tell Nick something." Josh said.

"Hey Nick I was looking at the flute before I went to sleep last night and is it supposed to open like this." As Josh opened it there was a piece of paper. It says that this is a replica and the real one is still hidden. And they planned to destroy it. -P. "P, who's P" Joshed asked. "There are three people I have in mind" Nick said.

Well this is just the beginning of what's to come.

End of year 6