Hogsmeade

It's Christmas time and all students are allowed to go to Hogsmeade for the first time. Everyone had their paper signed and was able to go. Fred and George saw Josh before they left. They handed him a piece of rubbish or a map of Hogwarts. A duplicate because the real one goes to Harry. "Thanks" Josh said to the Weasley twins. He left and went to Hogsmeade with the rest of the group. They saw all sort of shops their like Honeydukes and the joke shop.

They stopped by Honetdukes and bought a lot of candy to last the rest of the school year just in castle there wasn't another visit. When they got back to the castle they went to the common room because people are leaving tomorrow for Christmas. They are staying at the castle this year. Josh was in bed that night looking at the map. "Lumos" he said. It lite his wand so he can see the map better. He saw students walking around Hogwarts. He saw a name he hasn't seen or heard yet. He decided to investigate.

He went to where that person was which was the library. When he got there no one was their except the librarian. He looked at the map again and the figure wasn't on the map. The second day of their Hogsmeade trip they stopped by the joke shop and bought a few gag gifts to try on their friends.

The twins heard Joshes name and decided to see where it was coming from. It was coming the three broomsticks. He couldn't hear the name they said but someone sneaking around Hogwarts is related to him and Sophie.

They ran out and decided to go to the Great Hall to talk to the gang. They knew this whole time and couldn't tell them. They told them they wanted to wait for the perfect opportunity.