The Twins Discover Something

"Josh!!!! Wake uppppp!!!!" said Sophie.  " Just a minute." said Josh. As Sophie waited her brother didn't come. As her silver aura blazed smelling like vanilla ice cream she went to check on Josh. Suddenly she smelled oranges. She saw Josh sneak up behind her. "Gotcha" said Josh. "No you didn't" said Sophie.

     As they left the house for the day they took their daily stroll through San Francisco. That we're taking a trip down memory lane today. It's been a year since the battle. They went to the store and bought a metal detector along the way. They went to the closet beach. They were searching for treasure and came upon a "beepbeepbeep". The found something. "Dig it up Sophie". "No you dig it up Josh you found it". "Let's do it together". So they did. It only took 3 minuets but what they found was unbelievable.

   As they were wondering what it was they came up to the bookshop where it all started so they got a coffee and a tea across the street. Still talking about it more quietly they finished and went to the bookstore. Surprisingly it was open. They went inside and sat down. "Should we do some research" asked Sophie. Before Josh could answer he heard a familiar voice. "NO because I know exactly what it is. How did you get one." It was Nicholas Flamel. "What is it" the twins asked. " well it's a time turner and a special one" said Nicholas. "What's special about it" asked Sophie. "It can take you anywhere in time unlike a normal one which is a few hours" answer Nicholas. "Really hummmmm let me see that" asked Josh. "NO!!!" " it isn't used for personal ideas/problems( get revenge on your sister)". Said Nicholas.
  "Ok" said a disappointed Josh.
"Is Perry still here" asked the twins "yes" said the sweet voice of Nicholas Flamels wife.
"What are we going to do with that I thought the ministry destroyed all of them" asked Perry. "Let's go see a few friends then we'll decide" said Nicholas. As they stepped through the mirror in the bookshop they were taken to an old friends house.