interview #30 @RoseHope242

1  what's your favorite book? 

On Wattpad: Running Scared

 In General: Famous Five and Nancy Drew series

2 what's your schedule regarding your writing? 

Normally I maintain to update One of my books a Week since I have school and exam pressure

3 what's your favorite holiday and why?

My favorite holiday is Durga Puja.. Cause I was born on the 5th day of the festival of Durga puja

 4 what's the best way to handle a bully?

Ignore their words and behave like it doesn't affect you... Twist their words and talk back to them (At least I do that)

 5 who is your favorite author? 

Agatha Christie

6 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do? 

I would choose Louis Tomlinson, I would go on a picnic with him and talk like sister and brother

7 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

Tell my mom about it and have a little fun along with her

 8 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follower or comment? 

I get surprised to see comment, vote and followers.

9 what's your favorite snack? 

There's two, Pani puri and Dahi vada

10 what's your piece of advice for a newcomer? 

For a newcomer I would say.. Don't give up... Let your imagination flow... Don't think about votes.. Just participate in some clubs or awards to know how your writing is... And keep improving. But never stop writing.

11 what's one Wattpad goal? 

If you are asking about my wattpad goal then I would say since I have just started writing a book named "The Photographer's Secret" in a collab account with my friend. I would like people reading it since I think it's a good mystery book. Not much have been written yet but me and my friend are improving every day.. And I wish to get it published in real after its completed.