Chapter 68

Carlos's gaze was fixed on the ceiling of his room. He did not have the opportunity to talk to Heather yet and it started to break. It was crazy how afraid he was of her, Carlos did not want to let her go. Especially not now. He needs them, they all need Heather. Frightened, Cruella's son ruffled his hair. Carlos was like a shadow of himself. Ever since Heather was in a coma, he could not meet Jane's eyes. It was like he was cheating on his girlfriend. How he had carry Heather, how he could think of nothing but to bring her to safety.

Flashback

Her head hit the ground and the Queen of Hearts did not move anymore. He could not help but scream her name. Trembling, he leaned over her and took her face in his hands. "Heather, wake up ... Please .." Carlos had begged her, but she did not move. Everyone else he was no longer. He was just focused on her. It was scary how he never let anyone touch her and did not even notice he was crying. As if in a trance, he had lifted her up and carried her out. With each step he became faster and called for help. He broke down crying, with her in his arms. Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder and looked in Gil's face, he had tears in his eyes, too. As if she were fragile, Gil picked her up and nodded to Carlos. "We'll help her Carlos, but we have to work together." Explained Gaston's son with a fragile voice, Gil had not been sure for himself if they could help her. Carefully Carlos felt him being pulled up by Jane. "Come on Carlos, we have to help her!" She screamed desperately. The three of them ran and shouted for help, but no one could hear their screams, except for Tinkerbell. She had visited Judith and was looking for Tyrell. Immediately she came running and looked at the four in shock. "What happened?" Tinkerbell asked matter-of-factly, searching for her pulse. "We were in the gym to celebrate Evie's fashion show, everything was getting out of hand, everyone was screaming and Heather was getting rude," Jane explained curtly, looking anxiously at Heather. Her hateful look was to blame for her being in that position. "Bring her into Jane's room, I'll get something fast, then I can help her." Tinkerbell ran away to get something to help Heather. The three teenagers ran into Jane's room and laid her on her bed. Gently, Gil stroked her face, he did not know if it was the last time he saw her. Carlos, too, held her hand firmly and did not let her go. He could not handle that this was the last time he had seen her. Carlos did not want her to leave. Not now, never. He was so focused on holding her hand that he did not even know how Tinkerbell cared for her and put Heather in a coma to keep her alive.

End of Flashback

Tears ran down his face again, she was awake, but still so far away. "I'm sorry Heather, I could not protect you." He sneered and buried his face in his hands. Dude jumped on Carlos bed and snuggled up to comfort him. "Thanks buddy, I can always count on your." He whispered softly and stroked Dude's coat. A slight smile formed on his lips. If there was someone to rely on, it was dude.

AN/

The pictures above show how Heather was carried by Carlos and Gil. The scenes of these pictures are from the series O. C. Califonia.

Long Live Evil

Miraculous4Lolirock ❤