Chapter 36

Evie was on her way to the woods, she wanted to meet Doro. The daughter of the evil queen was going crazy, every design she could think of ruined her. She could not even design a simple top. The fact that they were keeping their engagement a secret was driving Evie crazy, she wanted to scream it out into the world, but Doug wanted to announce her engagement with Ben and Mal, it was agony for her, she was not even allowed on her engagement ring Wear, it could indeed attract attention. Evie just needed distance. That's why she met with Doro, she could trust her with everything and she could always give her a hint. Doro was a true sweetheart, she had become a mother to Evie for the short time, and Doro loved her evie above everything else

Slowly, Evie opened the door, the first thing she saw was Dopey, who smiled at her. The two of them felt better, they could not say they were friends but she could talk normally and Evie was glad. "Hello Dopey, nice to see you, maybe you know where Doro is?" Evie asked him kindly. His smile would be bigger. "She's upstairs in the bedroom, she's waiting for you." He told her and took a magazine next to him to make it clear that her conversation was over. "Thank you." Evie said as the stairs went up to keep Doro waiting. "Evie honey, come here, how are you?" Doro smiled warmly at her, and again, Evie realized where Doug has it from, that she was always comfortable around him. The daughter of the evil queen hugged her future mother-in-law. "Hello Doro, to be honest, not so good, I'd like to scream our engagement into the world, but Doug wants to keep her secret and that somehow kills me." Evie talked like a waterfall and Dorothea smiled at her. "Honey, I know exactly how you feel, I went through the same thing with Dopey and it got me done, and now why you're here, do you want to see it?" The two smiled at each other and Evie nodded in response and Doro briefly left the room and came back with a stunning dress.

 "Honey, I know exactly how you feel, I went through the same thing with Dopey and it got me done, and now why you're here, do you want to see it?" The two smiled at each other and Evie nodded in response and Doro briefly left the room and came ba...

Evie was speechless. "Doro, it's beautiful, I can not accept that." she stuttered to herself. Dorothea, on the other hand, only smiled. "I would be glad if a beautiful woman like you would wear this dress, besides you will change it anyway." Evie nodded and beamed at her. "I do not know how to thank you." said Evie and was close to tears, Doro was so nice to her and she did not understand why. "You can do that by giving my son the yes-word." she said grinning and Evie started to laugh.