Chapter 26

Evie was in the process of improving the designs of her wedding dress. It was to tear hair !!! No matter what she tried, it all ended in disaster! She was so close to asking Audrey where she got her clothes from. And that was really the last thing Evie wanted to do! Dizzy had helped her, they were all good designs, but not her best. The daughter of the evil queen, did not know what she should do. Yes, there were still a few months left, but she wanted everything to be perfect! Why could not anyone understand? She closed her eyes, she just wanted to switch off. The door opened softly and Evie felt a kiss on her head. The blue-haired girl had to smile, she did not know how but Doug managed to make her smile again and again.

"How do you always do that?" the UK wanted to know, she looked at him. "What exactly?" he asked with a grin. "No matter when you're there, you make me smile." Dopey's son put his hand on her cheek. "In the same way, I could ask you: how do you make me fall in love with you more every day?" She smiled at him. Slowly, he came closer to her and when almost her lips touched ... Evie's cell phone. When she saw who it was, she started to laugh. Her fiance looked at her questioningly. When Evie showed him who called her, he too started to laugh. "If she finds out that she's the reason why we did not kiss each other now, she'll hate herself!" Evie produced with difficulty.

The daughter of the evil queen, called her future mother-law back.

Dorothea: Oh, Evie, I wanted to ask how the design of your wedding dress is going. Evie had to smile wider. Of course, her Doro called for that.

Evie: Well .... It's going backwards and downhill but it's running.  She said optimistically.

Dorothea: If it helps you, I can show you my old wedding dress. I know it's old, but I think it's beautiful anyway. That was so typical Doro.

Evie: You're right, it could really help me. Evie stated.

Dorothea: I'm always Right sweetie! And I've destroyed a Devie moment again right?

Evie: Yes you have.

Dorothea:that can not really happen!! Why, why does that always happen to me?

Dopey: And again I wonder why I married. Could Evie hear a murmur from Dopey.

Dorothea: One more word my friend! There is no dessert for 2 months now! Evie honey, I'll call you back later. I have to talk a serious word with my husband. Dopey !!!  Doro shouted into the phone.

Evie hung up, she loved Doro and the others, they were like the family she never had. And she was glad to belong to this family soon.

AN/

I have finally found the perfect person for Doro Lesley Fera. She is just brilliant as Veronica Hastings in Pretty Little Liars. 😂

Long Live Evil

Miraculous4Lolirock ❤