Chapter 50

In any case, 50 chapters .... For which I had planned only 25-30 ... And another question ... 😅 Am I disturbed (That's clear), if I in the episode of Hawaii Five O where Booboo Stewart plays, thought Jay why the hell are you cheating on Lonnie ?! XD I am disturbed! But all the best people are crazy😂

It was five to eight when Heather looked at the mirror, smiling slightly. The conversation with Tyrell had helped her and she was glad to have such a friend. Quietly, she slipped out of the room and saw how mal and Evie walked to the dining room. "Perfect," thought the Queen of Hearts. She saw the door to Mals room was open. Closed, what else? But for what is there the hair clip? Grinning, she pulled one out of her hair and made her way clear. Quietly, she closed the door and immediately saw what she was looking for. "Malefincent!" she said with mock friendliness. The only thing that made the lizard was to fire her up, something else she had not expected. With every step she took toward her, Mal's mother only hissed more. "Is the little lizard scared?" she leaned down to her slightly and grinned at the sometimes-wicked villain. Very light, narrowed the eyes of the once so powerful woman. Slowly, Heather removed her necklace and opened the secret compartment on the back, retrieving the small vial of red-green liquid. Heather dropped a drop on Malefincent and stashed her secret weapon again. Her mother had been a very smart woman, Heather knew. And she was glad to have inherited her mind. "Malefincent, let's talk straight, what did my mother do to you that you hate her so much?" There was silence and the lizard narrowed her eyes even more. "I asked you something little stupid lizard!" Heather growled and her eyes turned red. It looked like a fire was dancing in her eyes. "You're as ambitious as she is!" was the only thing the little lizard said. "I have a clever mother and I want to answer now!" Malefincent looked at her unchanged. "But the validity you've inherited from your father makes you weak, you want to know why I hate her, well you could ask your dad ..." the once worst villain tried to get the young queen off balance , "Good move Malefincent but, I know that you have incited a curse on my mother as she was pregnant with me, I want to know the reason." Heather looked at her furiously and at the same time without emotion. "Well, I'm just a little stupid lizard, if you want to know something ask the mirror." Amused, she turned and looked at the mirror and began to say the spell.

"Mirror mirror on the wall, why does Malefincent hate the Queen of Hearts at all!" The mirror changed and became slightly bluish at the edges, slowly a text appeared and Heather took turns warm and cold. She stared at the mirror and almost could not move. Her eyes took on a more unnatural red than usual, and her necklace began to glow. As if in slow motion she reached for the chain and slowly a tear ran down her, not out of sadness but out of fear, because the mirror showed her not only insight into the past but also into the future and what she saw was anything but that what they had ever experienced. It would be their downfall, from all of them! "Oh my god ..." was the only thing Heather could say now.

So, what do you think is behind the mask of the Queen of Hearts and Maleficent? I'm curious to hear your ideas.

Long Live Evil

Miraculous4Lolirock ❤