Chapter 3

[Freddie]

[Freddie]

Heather left Dizzy after she was sure everything was clean. She had to smile, this little girl was like a sister to her. Heather flinched when she heard something rustling, she hid in a niche, ready to attack. She paused when she saw who came, it was Evie and Mal, Mal had changed the last time she had seen her. She had lighter hair, a pony and wore different clothes and she looked happy, for years, she had not seen Mal happy. Heather barely dared to breathe when Evie looked back in her direction. They saw each other directly in their eyes, the second time since she set foot on the island again. "Are you coming?" asked Mal. Evie nodded silently, which was not for Mal, but for Heather. Heather knew how much Evie hated the island, she could see it, more clearly than ever.

She waited a few more minutes before venturing out. Heather's mind went roller coaster, she just did not know why, but since the four of them were back on the island, she had changed. As if her stronger side had come to light. At first she was scared and timid. But now she was, as her mother would say, become a ruler. She shook her head. For about an hour, she ran across the island to free her head. But it led to the opposite. Heather headed home, arriving at the old headquarters of Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos. She stopped for a minute. Some time ago, she too had been part of them, but this was over. "Heat?" asked a voice that was only too familiar. Without knowing why she began to sing.

She did not turn back to her, she could not bear to be humiliated by her again. "It's been a long day without you, my friend and I'll tell you all about it."

"We've come a long way From were we began oh, I'll tell you all about it when I See you again." Heather knew Evie had approached her.

Heather turned and looked into her eyes.

"When I See you Again" they sang simultaneously.

"Dang, who knew? All the planes like flew." Heather sang on, smiling.

"Good things we've been through that I'll be standing right Here talking to you"

" 'Bout another path I know wie loved to hit the road and laugh"

"But something told me that it wouldn't last. Bad to switch up"

"Look at things different, See the bigger picture. Those Were the days."

"Hard work forever pays. Now I See you in a better place" 

"See you in a better place"they sang at the same time.

"Uh How do not we talk family when they were all that we got," Heather continued.

"Everything I went through you was standing there by my side. And now you're on with the last ride. "Evie took Heather's hands.

"It's been a long day without you, my friend. And I'll tell you all about it when I See you again."

"We've come a long way From where de began. Oh I'll tell you all about it, when I See you again"

"See you again Aah oh, aah oh Wooooh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh Yeah "They smiled at each other.

"First you both go out your way. And the vibe is feeling strong." [Heather]

"And what's small turn to a friendship. A friendship turn to a bond."

"And that bond will never be Brocken. The love will never get lost."

"And When sisterhood Come first. Then the line will never be crossed"

"Established it in our own. When that line had to be drawn"

"And that line what de reach. So remember me When I'm gone"

" How can we not talk about family when family's all we got? Everything I weht trough you were  standing there by my side. And now you gon' be with me for the last ride.

So let the light guide away, yeah hold Every memory as you go And Every road you take, will always lead you home, home. 

It's been a long day without you, my friend And I'll tell you all about it when I See you again When I See you again. 

Aah oh, aah oh Wooooh-oh-oh-oh-oh Yeah 

when I see you again See you again When I See you again 

Aah Oh, aah Oh Wooooh-oh-oh-oh-oh Yeah, when I see you again, "they both sang, and when they finished, they fell into each other's arms crying," I missed you so much, "snorted Heather. "I also you. I also you..."said Evie with a sad expression on her face, not sure if that would be the last time she saw her friend.

AN/

For all who do not know the song. It's See you again from Wiz Khalifa. Just for information, in the next chapter, it is still in the view of Heather, the other changes it then.😊

😊