Chapter 15

"What are you doing here?" Lonnie asked confused, her mother came only when it was very urgent or she needs her help. "Can not I even visit my daughter?" Mulan asked, smiling. Yeah, well, because you're just visiting me, Lonnie thought. "We have training here!" said Chad. He was just going to hit you!我 意識到 這 一點. 但是 你 不是 在 這裡 的 朋友! (This is already clear to me. But you do not belong over here buddy! Countered it in Chinese. "How stupid can you be ?!" was heard from the stands. everyone looked at her. "did I just say that out loud?" Heather asked. "Yeah," replied her friends. "And who do you think you are?" Chad asked angrily. "I'm Heather, the descendant of the ancient Queen of hearts. So legally Mulan the respect that they deserve or you'll find out what it feels like to annoy a queen of hearts in his own body! "she looked at him condescendingly and penetratingly. He did not move." Now! "He ordered them. they all jumped up Mulan. "I'm sorry that I was such an idiot." he was contrite about it. "the training is finished." said Lonnie. "but I just want to get to know the new in your team." Mulan stared their Daughter, she gave in. "Jay, Carlos is coming here." The two lined up next to each other Lonnie, "I'm thrilled with you, both of you since Lonnie's day and fighting really well. Keep it up! Lonnie we talk outside. "As fast as she came, she was gone so fast." She likes you! You can really feel honored, she does not say that to anyone! "Without looking at her again, she left the hall.

The new VKs left the gym, Heather still could not believe what had happened. She has never been so, what's up with her. "Hey, Queenie!" Heather turned and saw Tyrell approaching with a girl. "Hi, we do not know each other yet, I'm Piper." She was very pretty and had Indian roots. "The daughter of Pocahontas." Heather said and smiled at her. Oh, I do not want to know, from where do you know Tyrell? " she wanted to know. "I ran into him before." Piper started to laugh, "So, if you need anything, you can contact me and him bye." the two of them turned and left. "And you were worried about not making friends here, we are not even here for 24 hours and you already have 2 friends." laughed Freddie. "Huh ... There are three Mulan's daughters and the two of them." Zevon said confused. "So as a friend, I would not classify him." CJ said and clapped Freddie off. Heather just shook her head. Dizzy was already gone, she really wanted to go to Evie.

Mulan was waiting for her daughter. "Mom, what's up, you're not going to visit me unless something happened." Lonnie looked at her frightened, she did not want to witness it in front of her team, but she was afraid that something very bad had happened. "Something happened." Lonnie heartbeat quickened, it would be a lie if she said she was not scared to death. "May will marry!" Mulan looked at her happily. Lonnie could not believe that her sister was getting married!