Chapter 66

"Jane .." whispered the Queen of Hearts, so quietly that no one could hear. Her brown eyes clung to Jane, she almost did not dare to breathe. What Jane must have gone through these three weeks ...

Jane's gaze moved to Jay and she nodded to him. "I take over from here." She said monotonously and her cold eyes turned back to Heather. Jay's hand touched her shoulder. "Do not worry, Heather, you're the Queen of Hearts, you can do it," he whispered encouragingly. He then turned and walked out of Jane's room.

"Jane, I'm so sorry, I did not want that to happen, please believe me." Red-haired beauty begged her, tears rose in her eyes, she could not stand it, so she could not bear to lose Jane as a friend.

In the time she was here, Jane had become an incredible friend to her. She could talk to her about almost everything. Although Jane was sometimes over the top, that made her to that Jane that everyone loved and needed.

"I know, I'm not mad at you, Heather, it's just that, I was always worried that Carlos would turn away from me and come with you, and as I found out you were together before It's like someone stabbing me with a knife in the chest, just talked about your coma, was just at your side, unless he had to go to class, Gil and he even got beaten because They both wanted to take care of you, but I should be the one to apologize, you are unbelievable Heather Hearts, there is almost no one who is as sensitive, warm, nice and special as you. Even if that all happened now, hope I still hope we can make friends again ... Damn Heather, I missed you so much. " Now the daughter of the fairy godmother stood in tears and did not stop apologizing to her.

Heather pulled Jane into a hug and started comforting her. "Jane, I'm sorry, please stop crying, I want us to be friends again." Slowly the two broke away from their embrace and looked at each other. "Tell me something more about you, I want to know more." Jane implored the daughter of the Queen of Hearts. "Ok, but I can not promise you will not be horrified."

Half an hour later, the two friends lay laughing on Jane's bed. "I can not believe you hit Harry ... several times." laughed Jane, turning her head back to Heather.

"But dear Jane, that was not even the best!" Played horrified, Heather drew in air and had to grin. "As I was with Carlos, Evie had caught us kissing and we had no better idea than to say we had a bet on who would kiss more guys / girls a week, and of course Evie was on fire." Oh my God!" Embarrassed, Jane buried her face in her pillow.

"Yeah, then it came down to kissing 63 guys, including Gaston and Gil's brothers." Told Heather ashamed and covered her face with her hands. "NO!?" Jane exclaimed, looking at Heather with wide eyes. "Yes," the Queen of Hearts shook her head and began to laugh. "But I have ... But I have to say Gil can kiss the best of the four guys." Shamingly, she took her hands off her face and grinned at Jane.

Before Jane could say anything, there was a loud knock on the door. The two girls exchanged glances, and the queen of hearts got up and opened the door.

She looked in two astonished and happy faces. "Heather, you're awake again!" Gil and Carlos said out of one mouth. "How are you?" "Do you need anything?" "Should I get you something?" They both poked her questions and she could only stare at them with her mouth open. The two have gone crazy in the three weeks. Even more than usual. "That's really nice of you guys, but I'm so tired ... And besides, Jane's here to take care of me, we'll talk tomorrow okay?" Without waiting for an answer from the two, she closed the door again and left behind two fuming faces.

Carlos and Gil just looked at each other pejoratively and walked past each other without saying anything. But after a few steps, the two stopped and turned around. Without looking at the other, they ran past each other again. "I have to go there." Carlos said monotonously and ignored Gil. "Me too." Gil growled, avoiding the two of them talking, otherwise it would only lead to a fight.

Jane looked at Heather in surprise. "You're not tired, are you?" She asked with a grin. "No way!" The Queen of Hearts said with a grin. And the two started laughing again.