Chapter 4

{CJ}

{CJ}

Uma ran angrily back and forth, her plan had not worked. "Harry, you had one job, ONE job, and you can not even get it." she growled at Harry, who had a bump from the altercation with Heather. "If I did not know better then I'd say she had a crash course with you." muttered Harry softly. "I beg your pardon?!" She looked at him with a death glare. "You have already heard me, she has changed, she has become a villain from one night to the next, and I'm tired of being treated like an idiot by you, I'm against my father and sister just to show you that I am Loyal, if you have learned to be a good Captain again, you can contact me. " With these words he turned around, cleared the next table and left. Harry left a shocked Uma behind, never before had anyone come up against her. But ... he was right. "Trouble in paradise." she heard Gil mumble. "Shut up!" she shouted at him. And make out of their headquarters. "If he did not care so much about you, then I would hurt you terribly." Harry's little sister, she seemed to kill her with her eyes. "What do you want?" CJ laughed loudly at the question. "I want you to finally treat my brother justly, otherwise you'll be terribly sorry." Slowly, CJ slipped into the dark alleys. Uma shook her head, what did the hooks have to do today, leaving her speechless.

Heather went around with Freddie when she collided with CJ, she mumbled quickly an apology. "Your Highness," CJ grinned in amusement, since Heather, having this argument with Harry, she got along well with CJ. " the pirate Queen." Heather grinned at her too. "I like, where do you want to go?" CJ asked as she cleared the way for them. "To Dizzy, she has obliged us to come." Heather explained CJ. "Hi Freddie, nice to see you, tell me, how's your father's business going? Very good, thanks for asking." Freddie sarcastically said. "She also promoted you to her?" CJ continued unperturbed. "Are you serious?!" Freddie looked at CJ with raised eyebrows. "Did you hear something Heather?" "No, nothing you CJ?" Freddie shook his head and went on undeterred. While the two enjoyed themselves deliciously.

Freddie hurried with a red-headed head to the door, where she looked questioningly at Dizzy. CJ and Heather came in laughing, but suddenly fell silent. "Hi CJ." a grin crept on his lips. "Zevon, what are you doing here?" CJ asked confused. Heather, Freddie, and Dizzy could see that she was uncomfortable. "Dizzy wanted me to come, I think she wanted you here, too." before no one could say anything, Dizzy interrupted her. "Yes that's right, I have some great news" Dizzy hopped up and down with joy. "Well then go on princess." said Heather and Freddie at the same time. "We five have an invitation to Auradon!" she squealed so loudly that they wondered why the windows were not breaking. "Rest down there." they heard Dizzy's grandmother roar. "Sorry Granny" Dizzys joy was still indescribable. "But what about Elias?" Heather looked at her worriedly. "I told him first, he said he will not come." Now Dizzy seemed contrite too. "Someone has to hold this isle together." Elias leaned in the doorway and smiled at her. "But why do not go, how many times have you told me how much you want to disappear from this island, why do not you do it if you have the chance?" Heather looked at him furiously and at the same time sad. He went to her. "Well, I have to watch out for what someone has screwed up." Elias looked at her. It was the first time that Heather recognized hatred in Elias' eyes. The tears gathered and she gave Elias a pipe. Everyone breathed in horror. Heather stormed outside, she could not believe he made her bad for his idea. Freddie wanted to rush after her, but Zevon held her tight. "It does not matter if you run after her, that's what He's allowed to do." Zevon looked at him piercingly. Elias bit his lip before storming Heather. "Heather please stop, I did not mean it that way." Heather turned and looked at him.

AN/

Chapter 4 is here If anyone reads my fanfiction, what do you think?😊

Long Live Evil

Miraculous4Lolirock❤