Prologue

~3 Months ago~

"I'm Rotten to the Core Core," Heather sang with a happy smile as Mal, Evie, Jay, and ... Carlos passed by. She sighed, she would never be part of them again, these times were over.

"Heather ..." She heard her mother's voice, which brought her back to reality. "Yes mom?" Heather turned to her mother. "They can not understand it yet, but they will soon." Her mother smiled at her. She was the only one who regretted her actions as a villan. Heather started laughing. "And how, do you want to control their hearts?" Heather asked in a very bad mood. The Heart Queen raised her eyebrow and shook her head. "Come, time comes advice my child, and besides, Freddie is downstairs and waiting for you." With these words, the queen left Heather's room.

"Oh Freddie, I just do not get it, why me, why does my mother have to be the one to regret her actions?" she threw stones through the area. "Well, you're not exactly the nasty person you're too decent for." Freddie grinned at her. She was the daugther of Dr. Facilier. "To decent?" Heather asked shocked. Freddie just gave her a knowing look. Heather lowered her head, her red hair falling into her face. "Do you see even your hair doesn't find you angry." laughed Freddie. "Oh shut up." Heather hissed as she blushed with rage and anger. But before Freddie could say anything, they heard a scream that shook the island. (Okay, that's a bit overdone right now) They exchanged a look before Heather started running, she knew this scream all too well, the only person screaming all over the island was ... Evie, even though all four of them together make Heather small again, Evie is still her friend. She ran into the old house of the Evil Queen, which was on fire. She did not know why but she knew where to find her and in fact she found her after a few seconds. Out of instinct, she grabbed the unconscious Evie and pulled her out of the house. She did the same with Mal and Carlos. So back in to get Jay, she could not breathe, it was like nobody was strangling her. But she gritted her teeth and began Jay towards the exit to pull that house man collapsed and Heather thought it would come to an end, havn't Elias appeared and would have helped her pull Jay out and not a second would be too late they The house would have buried her 2 seconds longer inside. Elias grinned at her, he is the son of Madame Medusa and her only friend on the island with Freddie and maybe also Evie. "That was close." Was the only thing he said. "Oh really?" She asked sarcastically, slightly out of breath.

Here she was back at her headquarters, from which she was thrown out 2 months ago. Now she was sitting next to Evie, who was still unconscious. Behind her, she heard a loud grunt. She turned around Carlos had woken up. "Heather, what are you doing here ?!" If he asked sour, so typical since she is no longer to Mal's favorites, he was just just condescending to her. "I saved your life ... again." she returned in a bitchy tone. He had just become unbearable, that was quite different. They stared at each other for minutes before saying, as condescendingly as possible, "Since this is all, you should go, nobody needs you here." Yes, your queen might wake up, she thought sadly. Heather bit her lip to keep from crying; she would not begrudge him that success. Without looking at him, she got up and headed for the door, but before she left, she stopped and said in a sad but strong tone, "If you are afraid of your mother again, do not expect me to be here for you. I should have just left you in the house. "

There was silence for a few minutes when Heather left, he had hurt her and for what price, he did not know. "You're an ass do you know that?" Evie asked, glaring at him. "Do you think I do not know that, what should I have done, receive and pretend that everything is alright just that Mal have her head off later?" Carlos looked at her piercingly. "At least you could have thanked her for saving you." With these words, Evie stood up, and left Carlos with Mal and Jay alone.

Evie mustered her courage and knocked on Heather's door. "Mom for the hundredth time. It. Is. Everything. Alright" Evie smiled, she could hear Heather's eyes rolling. "Well, if that's the case then I'll go and do not thank you." Evie smiled as she realized there was some movement towards the door. "What are you doing here?" Heather wanted to know, you could see she was crying. "Oh Heather, I'm so sorry." Evie said as she hugged her, it had happened to Heather and she started to cry terribly. "Th-thank you." Heather whispered as she calmed down. "For what?" Evie wanted to know as she stroked Heather's back. "For being there for me when I need you." Heather smiled. "That's what friends are for Heat." Evie could not help but smile. "How is Midnight?" Evie asked after a few seconds. "He's fine, but he misses you too." "He will not again." Evie and Heather smiled at each other.

AN/

Hello,

bevor you Start hating me... English is NOT my Mainlaguage! I'm sorry if you don't unterstand everything. But I hope you will like my Story😊

Long Live Evil

Miraculous4Lolirock❤