Chapter 27

"I'm ready!" Heather heard a voice behind her. When she turned around, she had to resist a laugh. Ben stood before her, as in the Middle Ages with armor and spurs. "So Ben, either you take off your spurs, or I will not even let you get 5 yards to Midnight." said the young queen as seriously as possible. Ben blinked at her in confusion and they both started to laugh. "But seriously, remove the spurs, or I will become a fury." She looked at him piercingly. The king hid his hands in defense and grinned at her.

A little later for the Heather Midnight on the reins on the old riding arena behind the castle. "So Ben, no matter what, do not panic or you'll confuse him." she had been giving him a sermon for 5 minutes. She felt like an old friend who had left Auradon. Heather helped Ben sit up and the riding lesson began. Everything went well until a little boy shouted: "MOMMY !! MOMMY THERE IS A HORSE I ALSO WANT TO RIDE !!" Midnight shied, Ben could not control him. He stormed toward the boy. As fast as Heather could, she ran to him and pulled him away. No second too late. "Shhh all right, nothing has happened." she spoke calmly. His mother came running. "Oh God Alec, everything is alright, thank you .... What is it you doing here ?!" she yelled, Ben had managed to get Midnight under control. "Oh Ben, good that you are here, the daughter of the Queen of Hearts has just hurt my son DO something !!!" she screamed in panic and pointed at Heather she snatched the boy, which she had calmed. Ben looked at her with raised eyebrows. "Alice, I do not want to say anything, but your place is in Wonderland, the Mad Hatter, because you're no less crazy, and if you want to expose Heather, then you just have to ask me, she'll give me riding lessons and that your son was screaming, she can not help it. " Ben stared at her. Alice's face escaped her. "You ... you should be our king at all !!!! Turned on the side of the disturbed, the evil that want you our death !!!! You're crazy." she laughed and had a disturbed. She stared at him. "Alice, you and your family, are hereby officially banned from Auradon! If I see you here again, you will be banished to the island." he stared at her condescendingly. She turned and disappeared. "The lesson is over, we'll continue with it differently." Heather said and disappeared as soon as possible.

Start video. The boy should be Gil😆 and the video ends at 0:32.

Heather hurried to the library to hide the three pirates. Gil was alone, drinking something. She took it out of his hand and tank. He grinned at her. "What gives me the honor?" he wanted to know. "You're the last person somebody think I would be, that's why I'm here." she looked at him. "Is everything ok?" he asked, still looking at her. "No, it's not nothing, nothing since I'm here, no matter who I'm doing anything with, this person is in trouble!" Heather took a long sip and Gil grinned at her. "I should probably tell you to slow down." The young queen lowered the bottle and looked at Gil. "But you won't," she said confidently. Gil grinned and took the bottle again and took a sip. He then handed her back to Heather and she sighed looked at her for help. "Well, you almost killed me, and please remember never to make you angry again, if you're mad, your pretty face will not be obvious." He smiled at her, which she returned.