Chapter 12

Mal and Freddie still stared until Mal turned her head to one side. "I knew you really loved him, but I'm asking you, give Heather a chance, just because she's been above me, she's not the worst." Mal said nothing and Freddie turned to go. "And besides, she saved your life and she did it often!" Mal turned to the door and started to say something, but Freddie was gone. She never wanted to be that monster that she was back then and ehe won't be it again.

Jay trained on the punching bag. "Still the same mistake as always." he heard an amused voice behind him. "Chayenne Julianne Hook." he turned around laughing. "You're the only one besides my dad who calls me by my full name." She grinned at him "Can the pirate princess get better then?" How much he missed it, to train with the daughter of Captain Hook "If you want to eliminate your opponent, you have to aim for the collarbone, so" CJ walked past him and showed him what she meant. "Lonnie could really need you as a support in the team! "he admitted appreciatively, Lonnie the girl with who he messed everything up!

Lonnie stood in her dead corner, her breathing faster. She listened to her conversation from the beginning. For Lonnie her world collapsed again, she had come to give Jay a second chance, but see him joking here with another girl, no flirting, broke her heart. No matter how she would like to approach him now to give him a new chance, she could not move. Slowly her tears ran down. He only played with her as he played with everyone and the new one was his new toy! How much she hated now, she had really believed Jay could really feel something for her! Lonnie could not believe she was that stupid. She had fallen for him like any other girl!

Doug ran through Auradon with a smile on his face. Ben and he had agreed to apply to their dream women on the same day. Ever since he thought. Could, Ben was his nester friend. Doug was so lost in thought that he did not realize he was running into someone. "Oh, I'm so sorry !! Tinkerbell ?!" Doug's smile grew even bigger, and if Tinkerbell was here, Tyrell could not be far. "Oh, hello Doug, how nice to finally see you again after this time." He was amazed again and again how Tinkerbell could look so young. "Since when are you back? Where is Tyrell?" "For half an hour and three times you can guess where he is." Tinkerbell smiled at him. She knew that her son is very popular with the students. "By Jane." Doug had been smiling for a quarter of an hour. Tinkerbell nodded and Doug was gone. She laughed and shook her head, he was still quite the old one!