Chapter 60

First of all I am sorry that nothing came for so long, but I lost all inspiration because I learned that Lonnie will NOT be part of Descendants 3, if you can trust the Cast List's. But Audrey is back juhu ... Yes, in any case, have fun at the fashion show.

 Yes, in any case, have fun at the fashion show

[Evie's dress]

Slowly and elegantly, Evie walked down the catwalk and saw the excited faces. When she reached the front, she stopped and looked around. Smiling, she greeted her guests. "Welcome to my fashion show Ways to be wicked I sincerely hope you will like the dresses. A huge inspiration was my friends who were always there for me, no matter what happens. Long story short, let my wicked Models calmly turn your heads. " With her evil grin, she turned around and heard loud whistles and cheers.

Heather looked at Evie excitedly, as she went forward, and everyone was fascinated. "Heather." Heard her behind her except for breathing. She turned around in shock, she was very surprised to see him. "Gil." She could not bring more. What did he want here? "We could not continue our conversation from last time." "Now is just a very bad time Gil." the young queen looked pleadingly at him. She did not have a nerve with him right now. "I really do not know why Carlos let you go." Heather could only look at him in confusion. What the hangman he meant with it. Before she could go any further, Gil pulled her closer and pressed his lips to hers. As with her first kiss, she was flooded by this electric shock. She broke away from him, just staring at him. She suddenly heard cheers and saw Evie coming back. "I have to go." The only thing she said was leaving Gastons son injured.

" The only thing she said was leaving Gastons son injured

[Heather's dress]

Like a pro, she walked down the catwalk and grinned at the audience with her evil grin. Occasionally she heard whistles and cheers, the only one who made a face was Audrey. Forced to watch the fashion show. Even the fairy godmother did not look very enthusiastic. When she turned around on her own axis, she waved a hand behind Red-Black Smoke, which brought out even better the dress she wore. With a cunning grin, she turned around and went back behind. Just before she disappeared completely out of sight of the audience, she splashed off Mal, which was the next one.

 Just before she disappeared completely out of sight of the audience, she splashed off Mal, which was the next one