Chapter 34

~two weeks later~

The three pirates were well received in Auradon and felt comfortable. CJ and Harry, got on well and were inseparable. It was not all forgiven and forgotten between Uma and Mal, but at least they did not kill each other! Jay and Zevon had still not made any progress convincing their love to give them a chance. At Bal, Devie and Janelos (I'm just too lazy to write out their names😂) everything went great. At breakfast, Jane missed someone, the Queen of Hearts, she'd been very fond of her lately. Lonnie was about to leave the room when someone stopped her. "Lonnie ... sweetheart ... do not run away, now I'm back." A boy, about 18 to 19 years old, grabbed her arm and grinned at her. "Ed Frost!" she said monotonously as she freed herself from his grip. Jay's hand gripped the knife even more, with a death glare, he stared at the boy. Carlos, who was sitting next to him, looked at his girlfriend for help, who was sitting opposite Jay. Jane responded immediately and poured out her glass towards Jay. "Oh Jay, I'm sorry, today I'm so clumsy!" Jay's attention was now on Jane. The whole table was full and Jay helped her clean up immediately. "You have to pull yourself together." she whispered to him. Immediately term Jay, what she meant. "Um ... Jane, could you possibly help me?" he asked so that his friends could hear him. She nodded and escorted Jay outside. He nervously ran through your hair. "Jay, but I know you can not cut him off ..." Jane spoke to him. Jay's eyes widened. "I-I did not want to, OK, maybe, but when I see her with another boy, it's like a switch would turn ..." He poked his neck, if Jay did not know better, he would say he was damned .. Jane smiled at him. She had a plan. "You know Jay, she can not stand Ed, Elsa, and Jack Frost's son, I bet in 20 seconds, she storms out of here, followed by Ed, to shine your time, tell me later how it went." Grinning, she turned around and went back inside. Jane left Jay stunned. Not even 10 seconds later, someone tore open the door and Jay almost got it against his face. "Oh, come on baby ... you can not run away from your True Love." Ed followed Lonnie and was about to overtake her. Now or never! Thought Jay and quickly caught up with Lonnie and her tag. He put an arm around her and pulled her close. "There you are honey!" Jay teased her. "Join in." he whispered. Lonnie shivered, she could hardly breathe, this boy drove her crazy! "There You're babe,I missed you all breakfast." Lonnie met his eyes, she could not take her eyes off her. Ed first looked at Jay then Lonnie. "That's a joke ?!" exclaimed Ed Frost indignantly. "No Ed, may I introduce you to Jay, he arrived in Auradon a few months ago." Lonnie forcedly smiled at him. She was glad that Jay was there to help her. "Hey, kid, what do you think of calling my girlfriend a baby?" Jay stared at him. His girlfriend, he would like to call Lonnie so badly! Ed Frost looked at Jay condescendingly and said to Lonnie, "Be happy with your bad boy, believe me, you'll regret this day!" Theatrically, he turned and left. "I certainly will not!" Lonnie called after him. "Thank you Jay, you saved me, I do not know how I can thank you!" Her gaze wandered from his eyes to his lips and back. "No thing." Jay said as calmly as possible. Her lips almost touched as the cafeteria door opened and laughing students came out. Quickly they broke away from each other and went their separate ways with a red face.