Chapter 7

Lonnie hit the punching bag in the training room. She was tired of being so humiliated by this arrogant snob.

"Slow down, Captain." she heard a voice that was only too familiar to her. "I think it's too late for that, Jay." Lonnie was breathing heavily. "What did he do?" He asked worriedly, his voice sending a shiver down her spine. "Nothing at all." she tried to exorcise him, she already had enough problems to be normal in his presence. "You know I do not buy you that?" She realized he was right behind her. She turned her face to him. "And what if not?" she challenged. A grin crept on his face. "rage at me!" "W-what?" Lonnie asked, slightly irritated. "Stop your aggression against Chad on me." She thought she had interrogated. "Then at least the poor punching bag does not have to suffer." Jay grinned at her cheekily. "You did not want it otherwise." Lonnie started punching Jay (so she tried), skillfully blocking every shot. It was even fun, Jay was just amazing, he knew when she needed him.

So it was a few minutes, until Lonnie was out of breath. "Can you hire you for stress reduction?" Lonnie asked sarcastically. "Well, only you." He winked at her and she started to laugh. "You really know when to need you, thank you Jay." Lonnie smiled warmly at him. That smile always made Jay's heart beat faster. Lonnie was the only one who had such an effect on him. She was just something special.

Only now did they realize how close they really were. Lonnie stared at him. Both could feel the breath of the other on the skin. Without thinking, Jay pulled Lonnie closer and kissed her. Lonnie was surprised and unprepared. She started to return the kiss, if that was a dream, she never wanted to wake up again. Slowly Jay broke away from her and looked at her. In one fell swoop, Lonnie realized that she was here, Jay, the handsome boy who can have any girl. Lonnie did not know if he was playing with her or if he was serious. Jay's hand was still on Lonnie's cheek. Without even looking him in the eye again, she turned around and ran out, she started to cry, softly, so that no one heard.

Jay stood there like a cast poodle, he did not know what to do. He had just had his first kiss with the girl he had been in love with since his arrival. He ran his hands through his hair and threw the punching bag Lonnie had previously dodged with all her strength and stormed out of the training room.

What both did not know, that they had two observers. "That was unexpected." Jane broke the silence. Carlos raised an eyebrow. "What?" his girlfriend asked him. "Come on, it was so obvious there was something between the two, so you take Lonnie, I Jay?" Carlos looked questioningly at his fairy. "No, you know, I'll take Jay because I've known him since I was little." She said sarcastically. "OK!" Carlos turned and waited for her reaction, grinning. "Of course I'll take Lonnie." Jane clarified. "Why, why do I have to do the hard work?" complained the young De vil. "You think Lonnie is easy?" Jane raised an eyebrow. Carlos turned back to his girlfriend. "Yes, yes I think so." "Well, then I'll take Jay." Jane looked at him with a sly look. Without another word, Jane passed Carlos. "Umm .. Jane?" "Yes?" She stopped and looked at him expectantly. "You forgot something." Jane frowned. "What did.." She did not come further, the Carlos, kissed her and held her to her left cheek. He pulled away from her and rested his forehead on hers. They smiled at each other. "Now you can go." he said in a calming tone. But before she left, she gave him another kiss on the cheek.

AN/

7 is my favorite number, coincidence I don't think so😅😂

But I could not resist this kiss between Jane and Carlos.

Sorry not sorry🙈😜

Write in the comments, what's your favorite couple?

Long Live Evil

Miraculous4lolirock❤