Chapter 21

Pain flooded his body as he stalked through the lanes of the island. He was just in front of his house and managed to get hold of the door in time. It all turned. Elias could not think a single thought. Slowly he went into the house and hoped that she was not home. "Oh my god Elias ?! What happened ?!" panicky, Mel ran up to him. His little sister looked at him shocked. "There is nothing!" he tried to play it down. Mel only raised an eyebrow and turned to her friend, the daughter of Madame Mims. "Mag help me!" Mel pulled her brother with him and pushed him into the chair. He wanted to get up again, but she shot him an angry look. Depressed he remained sitting. Mag, mumbled some spell that eliminated Elias's Greatest Wounds. The purple-haired, turned to get cold water. She was only open when she was alone with Mel or Heather. Elsewhere, she was reserved but never shy to tell anyone her opinion. Mel looked accusingly at her brother. How could he manage to get in trouble anytime Heather or Freddie were not around him? "Who was that?" she wanted to know about him. "Dumb and Dumber." he fished under pain. That nickname, Heather thought up. Mel shook his head. "If I catch those!" she growled. She was only 14 (Elias is 18, Heather 15 and Freddie is 16😂) Elias bit his lip. "That's impossible!" he whispered softly. Bright green eyes Staring at him. "You have not really done that now ?!" Mag almost screamed at him. Her eyes began to glow. "They would have hurt Mel! Do you really think I let something happen to my sister?" Elias glared at her. "You have told them our secret way out there so that nothing happens to me? .... ARE YOU STILL ALRIGHT?! Wait, ... you have handed them over to them." Mel looked at him incredulously. She could not believe that he had put her before his love! "Of course, you are my sister, you are the most important thing for me." with tears in her eyes, she hugged her brother. Mag smiled at the scene, the two were just a heart and a soul.

A new R.O.A.R training. Jay wanted to talk to Lonnie today. He just had to bend it. "Jay Jay!" he heard the annoying voice of Audrey, which for some time always hung on his heels. Jay rolled his eyes before turning. The training was just over and he wanted to talk to Lonnie! "Yes?" he did not try to sound so annoyed. Chad's eyes wandered to Jay and Audrey, he could not hear what they were saying, but he could see she was flirting with him. "Lonnie?" he addressed the captain. He was embarrassed that he asked her! She looked at him questioningly. "What can I do to win Audrey back?" Lonnie was confused, why did he ask her ?! He might as well ask Evie. "Well, show her you're not her lap dog, you have to prove to her that you're there for her when she needs you and you make her jealous, flirt with other girl when she sees you." She told him he nodded and could see that Audrey was watching. He should make her jealous. Completely surprised, he pressed his lips to Lonnies ....