Chapter 62

Laughing, Zevon, Freddie, Heather and CJ went to the meeting place. None of them knew what to expect. The three girls had changed clothes so Freddie was wearing something from CJ, Heather from Freddie and CJ from Heather. And CJ's selection, could be really show, she wore Heather's red top, the black hot pants, the high heels, only the leather jacket, did the Queen of Hearts, wore herself. Ben had reserved for them all, the gym. So that they were all undisturbed. When the silver quartet came in, they were amazed at what the AKs had made of the gym. Grinning, Gil and Harry approached the four of them. "CJ in the clothes ... And I thought, hotter than the pirate costume is not even possible." Gil said approvingly, looking at CJ. "And I thought you had to know better." Climbed at Captain Hooks with a grin. Zevon and Heather both looked confused, angry and dumbfounded. Harry in turn, derailed all facial features. "Gil! Call my little sister hot again and you'll find yourself 6 feet underground!" The crazy pirate snarled at him and held the rake he always carried dangerously close to his neck. "With that, I can easily slit your throat my friend." Gil swallowed for a moment but did not move his expression. Instead, he grabbed Harry by the arm and played other cards. "Harry, maybe we go to Uma, you wanted to tell her how pretty you found her in this dress." "Gil one more .." "Shhh" to silence Harry, he put his index finger on the Pirate's mouth. Annoyed, Harry rolled his eyes and walked away, grinning, followed by his best friend and the silver quartet stood in silence.

"Heat and I get something to drink, you wait here." Freddie said quickly and before anyone could say anything, she pulled her best friend with her and gave her an accusing look. "What's happening?" Heather innocently asked and looked Freddie in the eye. "Why were you jealous right now?" Freddie taunted the counter question. "I was not jealous!" The Queen of Hearts screamed almost and that a few pitches too high. "Mhmm." Dr. Faciler's daughter looked incredulously at the red-haired beauty. "Freddie, you know me, I'm not jealous." She tried to talk herself out. "Exactly Heather, I know you, you were jealous because he flirted with CJ, not with you, but if you did not, you would not mind if he flirted with me, that I'm getting in. Maybe we would then become more than friends. " Heather tried to hold Freddie's gaze, but she failed mercilessly. She had to quickly avert her eyes again, she did not know what had just happened. I know you, but you have to talk to him, because otherwise he would not stop after you let him stand after your kiss. " Heather's head shot up and she looked shocked at her best friend. "How ..." "I saw you two." Freddie confessed with a grin.

"What the hell was the Gaston?" Harry growled at him. Undisguised, Gil looked at his best friend. "Wow .. If you call me by the name of my father, it must be serious," he told him his joking tone. With his death glare, Harry looked at him and held his raking hand to his neck again. "Gil .. If you use my sister to get in touch with her, you'll be terribly sorry." With Harry never talking about his little sister, CJ went above and beyond. "Harry calm down, I agreed with CJ." Confused, Harry took his raking hand from Gil's neck and looked at him incredulously. "What?" Captain Hook's son asked in an icy voice that sent a shiver down his spine. "There's a boy CJ likes, I just help her get into gear, and she helps me make her jealous." "I believe you and let you live, do not screw up this second chance!"