Chapter 56

Have you had such boredom at school that you did something like that? 😂😂

 and yes, you have a task write me which ship names you can find in it.

There was a crazy laugh, CUPS flying around!? Nobody understood what was going on. Slowly, Heather took a few steps back. Smoke of all colors meandered through the floor. Everyone except Heather was immobilized by the smoke. It was like someone could control her. Panicky, her eyes darted around. Everyone was frozen and looked scared. Her gaze caught on with Carlos and Gil. She could not think straight. As the smoke enveloped her, she felt a kind of magic she had never felt before. This person was cursed, she could feel it, she heard the silent cries for help from those who were frozen. "Ben, you just had to listen to me, these worthless, disturbed children have nothing to do with our Auradon!" When the smoke broke away from the Queen of Hearts, she saw the culprit. Alice was patted Ben's frozen face. "You will still thank me, my sweetheart!" They had a black wand in their hands and pointed it at Mal. Heather realized what she was up to. Alice wanted to kill all VK's and let the others watch. Heather saw that the others could move their eyes. "You would never have been a good queen, you would have ruined us all." A crazy grin played around her lips as she traced her wand with her face. Just as she was about to cast a spell on Mal, Heather shot her wand away with a single wave of her hand. Shocked, she turned her gaze to Heather and her face returned to her crazy form. "Then I'll start with you." Alice raised her hand and wand, now in her hand again. She made circular motions and jerked her wand at Heather. Like a Lightning shot something black out and straight to the young queen. When it was close to her face, she snapped and the black something turned into colorful butterflies. "Go away!" The voice of the redheads over the feast. But Alice did not even think about it. "Who do you like the most here?" She asked with a hatred in her voice like no one had ever heard before. Heather's face remained expressionless. Quickly she cast a spell on Freddie, Heather's eyes turned red and it looked like they were going to burn. This spell shot into the ground and a sound wave spilled over Auradon. "It is enough!" The Queen of Hearts screamed angrily. Sincerely, she pointed her wand to the floor. Like a sad little child, Alice looked at her opposite. There were several meters between them but this distance they needed, otherwise Heather would do something rash. "I say when is it enough!" Alice shouted and shot a blotchy spell out of her wand, which she now aimed at Heather again. Like a protective wall, Heather's hand shot forward and shot the spell back to Alice, just before it hit her face, the young queen closed her hand in a fist and the spell vanished. Alice looked at her anxiously. Heather knew what she looked like now. Angered, she ran to Alice. The Queen of Hearts spewed sparks, her dress burned, and her hair looked as if they were on fire. You could not even start from her eyes. "I SAID IT WAS ENOUGH !! GO  IN YOUR WONDERLAND AND NEVER COME BACK AGAIN !! HAVE YOU UNDERSTOOD THIS YOU STUPID LITTLE CHILD ?!" Heather grabbed her neck and choked her lightly. Helpless, Alice tried to catch her breath and got only a slight nod. When the Queen of Hearts let her go, she fell exhausted to the ground and fought for air. She dragged away like a half-dead animal and did not turn around anymore. When the others could move again, they would be surrounded by cheering and frightened people. Slowly she stopped burning and looked around in fright. She took a few steps back, she needed a distance to everyone. "To keep this day in my memory, I solemnly announce that from today on, all VK's descendants of queens, kings, or any other nobles have the same rank as everyone else in Auradon, thank Heather for helping us." Ben smiled at her, she could not stand anymore, she took rice and ran away. Two of the boys wanted to follow, but they were stopped by Zevon. "Woah ... Woah ... Slowly, you know Heather as well as I do, so if you do not want to be barbecued, you'll leave her space." After he said that, Gil and Carlos shot him a ruined look. He should be lucky that they were here in public.

was planned from the beginning but Oh. My. God!!! I am in love with this chapter! 😍😂😂😂 I wrote it but Idfc😂😂😂

Long Live Evil

Miraculous4Lolirock ❤