Chapter 63

Heather just looked at Freddie, her friend was not right, she could not be right! That was the last thing she needed now. But why did she react that way? She liked Gil, that was not a question, but how much she liked him. Maybe she just reacted that way because she did not want to get hurt again? The young queen could not think straight, that was clear, but what if ... "Ok, everyone comes here now, we're starting to spin bottles now, I think everybody knows the rules?" Ben asked, grinning, but the VKs just looked at him in confusion. "It's like truth or dare, only a bottle is turned and the bottle shows, so he has to answer a question or do a dare." Jane told the UK and smiled at everyone. But something was wrong with Jane, that Heather could feel.

Everyone had sat down now and Heather had been careful to make enough room between herself and the two boys. "I'm in favor of Evie starting, she had the great idea for the fashion show, though I was not allowed to model." For once, Audrey did not say as seriously as she was. The blue-haired beauty grinned apologetically at Audrey as she turned the bottle. Slowly she stopped at Piper. "Truth or Dare swetty?" Evie asked, grinning wickedly. "Dare my beauty." Sweeter Piper as pounded as possible. "... put on something your mother usually wears." Evie shrugged, each of them would have a duty, except Piper. "Really Evs?" Asked everyone in the choir and started to laugh. "I'll be back in a second." Piper grinned at Evie and vanished.

Grinning Piper came in, one could almost believe that the real Pocahontas came in

Grinning Piper came in, one could almost believe that the real Pocahontas came in. "And?" The others had lost their speech, they did count on it much, but they never thought about this "That's wow .." Evie managed hard.

Pocahonta's daughter sat down again and the bottle turned. She stopped by Jay and the others looked forward to the UK. "Truth or Dare?" "Truth." Jay said monotonously and looked Piper in the eyes. "Did you ever feel anything for a girl when you kissed her?" There was a brief silence. Yes, Jay was very popular with the girls, but Piper got out of it was more than daring. "Yes, I did, but only with a girl here in Auradon." Jay's eyes wandered to Lonnie and she looked at him sadly. Audrey started to laugh uncertainly. "But Jay, we have not kissed yet." His eyes turned to Audrey and became icy. "Who said that I would feel something for you?" He literally spit out. Tears welled up in her eyes. Like a true princess, she stood up and looked at him condescendingly. "Good luck with your beloved." Audrey turned and left the room in a hurry. Everyone looked at Jay in surprise. "Chad." Jay just said and nodded towards the door. "I owe you something," said Cinderella's son, running after Audrey.

"Audrey!" He shouted after the beauty, with tears in her eyes she turned to her ex-boyfriend. "Go away Chad!" She shouted at him, sobbing. But Chad did not even think about it, but continued to approach her. "I will not leave you alone, Audrey, not once again." He said softly as he took her left arm and looked past her. He could not look at her, it broke his heart to see her like that. and also Audrey was too proud that anyone saw her crying. Crying, she rested her head on his shoulder. "I really thought he might like me ... but I was only one of many who had a nice look." She wanted to disappear, from Auradon, away from Jay, Lonnie and Chad. Even if he was there for her now, how long would it take for her to drop her again? She did not know. "Audrey, I know it's tough, but you're so strong and I'm here for you, I'm always there for you." Suddenly she opened her eyes and pushed him away. "No, Chad!" Audrey was breathing hard, she could not look at him, she had needed to get it out of her head and now he would be back, she could not do it. She needed a break from Jay and Chad. She quickly ran to her room and locked herself. That was too much for an evening.

To stop the embarrassing silence, they all just kept playing. And now it was time for Mal to turn the bottle. "Truth or dare Ev?" "Truth." She said daughter of the evil queen smiling. "Who was your first kiss?" Evie's heart skipped a beat, why of all this question. Anxious, her gaze wandered to a certain person, now they were delivered.