I Tease You, You Tease Me (!)

by: fairynarrytale

Summary:

AU where the thing is Harry is a tease. And it all goes down hill from there.

°•°•° 

The thing is Harry is a tease.

All day Harry has been teasing Niall. It began in the morning while Niall is trying to eat breakfast and Harry had insisted on eating his own pressed against Niall's back.

Between mouthfuls of toast and sips of tea Harry would graze his mouth down the curve of Niall's neck. Pressing hot kisses into his skin, nipping and sucking teasingly. His hand fully cupping Niall's crotch as he rubbed a finger back and forth along the seam of Niall's jeans.

"Babe come on I'm trying to eat" Niall protested as he squirmed against Harry's hand but it did absolutely nothing to deter Harry. He simply sank his teeth into Niall's pale skin sucking hard while deftly unzipping Niall's jeans so he could stroke Niall's half hard dick through his boxers.

"Harry fuck" Niall moaned, arching back against Harry's shoulder while jerking his hips forward against Harry's hand. Jolts of pleasure rushed through Niall's veins and well if Harry wanted to do this right now Niall was not going to stop him even if it meant he was late to his first class.

"Yes sunshine?" Harry murmured as he ran his tongue over the prominent bruise he'd sucked into Niall's skin, rubbing his palm slowly against Niall's hardening length.

"Stop teasing you twat and do something" Niall groaned as he turned his head against Harry's shoulder, grabbing his chin, trying to guide his mouth towards his own.

Harry zipping up his jeans and pulling away from him was definitely not what Niall had in mind. Niall watched as his tease of a fucking boyfriend began to drink the rest of his tea, eyeing Niall innocently over the rim of his cup.

"You're fucking kidding me".

"We have classes in 15 minutes babe can't be late" Harry smirks as he rinses his cup before putting it into the sink with his plate. Niall is about to whine in protest but he doesn't get a chance to because Harry is kissing him with one hand tangled in Niall's hair while the other has a firm grip on his ass.

Niall stomach clenches hotly and he's so fucking turned on as Harry bites his bottom lip while grinding his hips against him. Groaning, Niall reaches upwards trying to wind his arms around Harry's neck to keep him close but he's too slow. The hard body that was pressed against him is no longer in his personal space and the delicious lips that were on his own a minute ago are gone and he's kissing air instead.

"Don't forget to rinse your dishes yeah?" Harry winks and then he's gone and Niall is all alone in his kitchen. Just him, whats left of his breakfast and his throbbing hard dick pressed tight against the zipper of his jeans.

Grumbling to himself, Niall picks up his satchel and tugs it over his shoulder while strategically placing it over his crotch area. Hates that he's head over heels in love with a curly-headed idiot who loves to get Niall all worked up. Leaving his dishes exactly where they are because he's already late for class.

But Harry doesn't need to know that.

++

Unfortunately for Niall the teasing doesn't stop because the minute Niall's class begins his phone is vibrating in his back pocket with a steady stream of text messages.

Harry: Licking a lollypop right now and thinking about you...

Niall: Liar you don't even like lollipops you health freak