1.

Elliot's P.O.V

BEFORE YOU READ THIS! Please note that this is one of my first books so it's kinda cringy and there are some minor mistakes.

Also I did think that the Dingo was the Nightly Double, so if you see them talking about the Dingo they're talking about the drive in.

ALSO!! I am currently rewriting a revamp of this story.

{SOMEONE OF THE LINES IN FUTURE CHAPTERS ARE FROM THE BOOK The Outsiders by S.E Hinton}

Sitting in the principals office was normal for me, I was there almost everyday. Which wasn't a surprise, that's why I was forced to go to this boarding school in the first place.

The principal sat down in front of me, folding her hands.

"Elliot, I regret to Inform you that you can no longer stay here. Your three strikes are up, in fact they were up a while ago but your parents insisted. I have talked to your parents and they've decided to send you to Tulsa, Oklahoma to live with your brother. Your flight leaves in a few hours so I suggest you pack." She said, not allowing me to interrupt.

I stared at her for a moment, of course they were sending me to yet another state. "Finally, do you know how hard I've been trying to get kicked out of this hell hole?" I chuckled, standing up and beginning to walk back to my dorm.

I began to pack my clothes and everything else I had brought as soon as I made it to my dorm.

A few hours later on of the administrators came to my dorm to pick me up to go to the airport. This wasn't my first time flying, my parents had shipped me all over the place. They needed a reason to get rid of me like how they got rid of Dallas.

My flight felt short, it was suppose to be 4 hours but it felt 4 minutes. I guess I was kinda anxious to see Dallas. I haven't seen him in at least 4 years. Which didn't seem that long now.

As I got off the plane, a lady was waiting for me. She held a small paper sign with my name on it. I walked up to her hesitantly "I'm Elliot" I said , pushing my backpack farther up on my shoulder.

She smiled lightly "Ok, lets go on outside. The car is waiting I'll drive you to where your brother lives" she said, nodding to the exit doors of the airport.

I nodded and made my way over to the doors, following behind the lady and to the passenger seat of the car. I threw my bags in the back and got into the front seat.

We drove in silence, I didn't really trust her. I didn't even know her name.

She looked uncomfortable, or scared. I don't know which one but I don't know why. I looked out the window. There were few houses, most small and the paint was faded.

The place was dusty and there were a few beer bottles here and there. We would pass someone walking down the road ever so often.

She stopped in front of a old beat up house that looked more like a bar. "This is it" she said, looking over to me.

"Are you sure this is right?" I raised an eyebrow eyeing the house.

"That's what I was told" she said, putting the car in park.

"Okay" I sighed and reached in the back for my bags dragging them into my lap. I opened the door, climbing out of the car and slinging. My backpack over my shoulder and pulling out my one suitcase.

Almost as soon as I closed the car door, she drove off. I rolled my eyes at how scared she had been of this place.

I dug into the pocket of my hoodie and pulled out a small tube of cherry chapstick and applied some to my lips before stuffing it back into my pocket.