Eleven

I haven't spoken to Louis or Harry in two weeks. I got the occasional ' how are you ' text from Liam, and Niall came over a lot. But that was all from the boys. Aleah was back, and my books were piling up. I got a couple texts from Travis as well. He still wanted a date with me, but I told him I couldn't because I had to study right now.

It was Saturday, and I had no plans, except to sit around and eat ice cream, and watch chick flicks. I don't know what is happening to me. I don't like Harry! I don't want a boyfriend!

Aleah was gone for the day, and I had the place all to myself. Which was rather boring, I might add. Louis texted, and texted me, but I never had the guts to reply. Nor did I have an explanation to why I acted the way I had. I was so embarrassed that I did that. And I was pretty pissed that Harry said the things he did.

I mean, why was I attracted to Harry anyways? He was a total jerk! I barely even know him! I was so tired of thinking about him, it's like when I seem to forget him, somehow he creeps back into my mind without me knowing about it. It was so frustrating.

I put the tub of ice cream back into the freezer, and looked at the clock. It was only seven after ten. I sighed, and tapped my finger on the counter. I pulled out my phone, and texted Niall.

' To Niall: Hey, wanna do something today? '

I turned to the sink, and got a glass of water. I started to think of Niall, and his adorable Irish accent, while the other boys had British ones. A buzzing noise interrupted my thoughts.

' From Niall: sorry, Em. Can't, have work to do. I'll call you later, yeah? '

' To Niall: it's cool. And sure. '

I plopped down on the couch, and started playing music from my phone. That's about when I got motivated to clean the room up. I pulled my hair into a weird ponytail, and got the vacuum out of the closet.

I could barely hear the knocking over the loud noise of the machine, but I turned it off and swung the door open.

There stood Louis, holding a giant teddy bear.

"Lou? What the hell is that?"

"It's a teddy bear, duh,"

"Obviously, but why did you bring it here?"

"Because it's an apology bear. I know you've been rather pissed at me lately, and thought this might clear it up," he says pushing the bear out to me. I take it, and laugh.

"Lou, I'm not pissed, I'm just embarrassed," I say, frowning.

"Oh, why?" he asks, as he steps in my dorm.

"Because of that fit I had at IHOP, I just don't have an explanation to give you, and I've been avoiding having this conversation," I reply, putting the bear on my bed.

"You don't have to talk about it, if you don't want to," he say looking at the vacuum.

"Ok, thanks. I'm sorry," I apologize, as I play with my fingers. He looks at me and smiles.

"Yeah, you better be," I start giggling.

"So, what are you doing today?" I ask, sitting on the couch, and switching the tv on.

"This?" he says, motioning around the room before resting his eyes on me. I smile, and nod my head.

"Louis, were friends right?" I say biting my lip.

"Yeah, Em," he states.

"The best of friends?" I add.

"Yes, love. Why are you asking?" He asks, his eyebrow raising.

"I need to tell you something," I say biting my lower lip.

"Ok," he says looking into my eyes.

"So I may or may not be jealous over every girl I see flirting or gawking at Harry. But I don't like him, we're not even friends! Lou, I can never seem to stop thinking about him, but I know he never thinks about me. Because Harry, would never go for a girl like me," I stopped. I felt trapped in a sea of my emotions. I couldn't escape what I felt for him. I couldn't escape the thought of him. Everything about him was so enchanting, so alluring it was as if we were magnets and I was being attracted to him. Like there was a magnetic pull on me, for him.

"Em? Don't mess around with Harry. He's no good, sure we're best mates and all but... he's-" Louis was cut off at the sound of knocking coming from the door. Louis sighed, and pushed himself up from Aleah's bed. He swings the door open.

"Oh, is Emma here?" a voice says.

"Who's asking?" Louis says in an annoyed fine.

"Uh, Travis. And you are?" Travis was here? How did he know what dorm I was in?

"Oh. You're worst fucking nightmare, mate," Louis says, folding his arms over his chest. My first instinct was to giggle, but I covered my mouth with my hand.

"Real mature, man. Anyways, is she here?" he says clearly pissed. Louis looks over to me, briefly before widening the door more, so he could walk in.

"Em! Some guy is here to see you!" Louis says, raising his voice. I look over my shoulder to find Travis standing in the middle of the room, with Louis standing behind him. He wave's his arm, to motion to Travis.

"Who is this?" Lou mouths.

"Travis, what are you doing here?" I say standing to my feet.

"Just thought I'd swing by, to see what you're doing for the day," he mumbles.

"Oh, I sort of have plans already, raincheck?" I ask. He nods his head, and turns to Louis before clearing his throat.

"Oh, um Travis this is Louis, Lou this is Travis," I say motioning to either of them. Lou narrows his eyes at him.

"Don't I know you from somewhere, mate?" Lou asks, stretching his hand out. Travis looks around, in a nervous way.

"Don't think so, dude," he says looking at his feet. He turns to me, and shoved his hands in his pockets. "See you later Emma," he says before high tailing it out of the dorm.

That was weird. Suspicious even...

~

Hooray for a new chapter :P